Item #: SCP-096

Item #: SCP-096

Object Class: Euclid

"Why do i have a bad feeling about this?" Saint Louis asked.

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-096 is to be contained in its cell, a 5 m x 5 m x 5 m airtight steel cube, at all times. Weekly checks for any cracks or holes are mandatory. There are to be absolutely no video surveillance or optical tools of any kind inside SCP-096's cell. Security personnel will use pre-installed pressure sensors and laser detectors to ensure SCP-096's presence inside the cell.

"No surveillance or optical tools? Then how did they know how it looked like if they just use pressure sensors and laser detectors?" Le Malin asked.

Any and all photos, video, or recordings of SCP-096's likeness are strictly forbidden without approval from Dr. ███ and O5-█.

"Is this SCP that dangerous or is it just because it looks ugly as heck?" Akagi asked.

Description: SCP-096 is a humanoid creature measuring approximately 2.38 meters in height. Subject shows very little muscle mass, with preliminary analysis of body mass suggesting mild malnutrition. Arms are grossly out of proportion with the rest of the subject's body, with an approximate length of 1.5 meters each. Skin is mostly devoid of pigmentation, with no sign of any body hair.

"My goodness that sounds disgusting" Cleveland said.

"How did they even know how it looked like if theres no picture of it?" Warspite asked.

"EVERYTHING WILL BE EXPLAINED LATER IN THE VIEWING"

SCP-096's jaw can open to four (4) times the norm of an average human.

"That's impossible!" Montpelier shouted.

"My head can fit inside it's jaws... I don't want to think or imagine what will happen next" Enterprise shuddered.

Other facial features remain similar to an average human, with the exception of the eyes, which are also devoid of pigmentation. It is not yet known whether SCP-096 is blind or not. It shows no signs of any higher brain functions, and is not considered to be sapient.

"That's good... I guess?" Belfast said, unsure whether it's a good thing or a bad thing.

SCP-096 is normally extremely docile, with pressure sensors inside its cell indicating it spends most of the day pacing by the eastern wall. However, when someone views SCP-096's face, whether it be directly, via video recording, or even a photograph, it will enter a stage of considerable emotional distress. SCP-096 will cover its face with its hands and begin screaming, crying, and babbling incoherently.

"Just thinking how it sounds like fills me with dread" Enterprise said.

Approximately one (1) to two (2) minutes after the first viewing, SCP-096 will begin running to the person who viewed its face (who will from this point on be referred to as SCP-096-1).

"That sounds straight up from a horror movie!" Saint Louis said.

Documented speeds have varied from thirty-five (35) km/h to ███ km/h, and seems to depend on distance from SCP-096-1.

"That's not good at all" Kaga said.

At this point, no known material or method can impede SCP-096's progress. The actual position of SCP-096-1 does not seem to affect SCP-096's response; it seems to have an innate sense of SCP-096-1's location.