SCP MTF EXPLAINED Part 2

After the short break, the orb returns back.

"I'M SORRY TO KEEP YOU WAITING, THERE ARE SOME PROBLEMS IN THE SYSTEM, BUT NOT THAT OF A BIG DEAL, NOW WE CAN CONTINUE THE VIEWING."

"Are you sure it's not that big of a problem?" Enterprise asked.

"ASIDE FROM A TROLLING VAMPIRE? NO."

"Should we be worried about that?" Z23 asked.

"NO."

"MTF Theta-4, aka "Gardeners", are a crack team of agents who faced off against any botanical or plant-like anomalies."

"Their skills were put to use against SCP-1147, a collection of plum tree seeds which can grow out of literally any substance - even ones that are totally inorganic."

"Even humans?" Hipper asked.

"POSSIBLY YES."

The answer makes some of the shipgirls to shiver at the thought.

"MTF Theta-90, aka "Angle Grinders", are a team that specialize in two of the most frightening things out there: Anomalies, and math."

"Wait what?" Vestal looks confused.

"These task forces are getting ridiculous." Bismarck commented.

The screen shows the MTF personnels talking about math. "These brainiacs deal with anomalous mathematical issues like warped topologies and geometries."

"Even listing an example of the kind of anomalies they deal with here will make your head hurt, so just be thankful they're out there."

"This basically took those math memes a step further." Long Island murmurs.

"I fail to see how math can be dangerous to a living being." Kaga crossed her arms.

"There surely must be a mathematics related SCP out there." Cleveland stated.

"MTF Iota-10, "Damn Feds", are a huge network of undercover agents based in federal and local law enforcement agencies across the globe."

"So this is the task force that guy in the earlier viewing worked for." Ping Hai stated.

"I mean, Commander do said that earlier, didn't he?" Warspite told her.

"They intercept any anomalous objects, beings, or information, and make sure that it makes its way out of police evidence lockers and into Foundation hands without incident."

"Basically a spy within the police, neat." Cleveland nodded.

Yorktown leans towards Hornet. "Didn't she once infiltrated the law enforcement to proof to us that she's a spy?" She whispered.

"I don't know where she get that idea, but I got feeling she learned it from a movie or a video game." Hornet whispered, sure, sometimes Cleveland is just joking about it but she didn't knew that until Cleveland were almost sent to jail.

"MTF Kappa-10, "Skynet", is a temporary team of combined meatspace and virtual agents tracking down and disrupting anomalous cyber threats.

"They sound awesome, does that mean they also hunt down hackers and such?" Cleveland asked.

"YOU CAN SAY THAT."