Meeting another scientist

(AN: Here we go, another chapter to Kondraki's Bizarre(?) Adventure. Sorry, I can't help to since almost everything in life is a JoJo reference xd. Lets get into the chapter.)

After the unexpected event, Kondraki told Fallen to gave Chalk tour around the facility, he also asked Bomber to accompany them. Bomber became happy and furiously nods then followed the other two away.

Kondraki sighed before he decided to look for Bright.

He hear a commotion in the kitchen and go to check it. When he arrived, he saw Bright who joked with another person who didn't looked happy.

"Why did the Foundation employed Bright anyway?" Bismarck asked.

"WE WILL GET TO HIM LATER."

The man in question wore white lab coat, his hair is blonde, and he also wore a hat. The person is glaring directly at Bright with an annoyed expression.

"Bright, stop annoying Clef." Kondraki told Bright.

Bright and the new person, Clef, stopped and looked at Kondraki.

"Another scientist. Why do I have a feeling that Bright and Clef is a chaotic duo?" Cleveland asked.

"Oh hey, Kondraki-chan! I thought you are with Chalk?" Bright asked.

"Stop with those suffix. Now what is the commotion here is about?" Kondraki looked displeased.

"Well~ I went to get a beer, and Clef arrived and told me that it was his beer!" Bright complained.

"I told you that it was mine! I placed it here in the fridge." Clef hissed at him.

"It's not good to steal other's food." Enterprise stated. She do not notice that few of the shipgirls averted their eyes in shame.

"Calm down both of you. Bright, that is not your beer, it belong to Clef." Kondraki crossed his arms.

"Hah! See? I told you it was mine." Clef told Bright smugly.

"Oh, I'm sorry for taking your beer." Bright responded sarcastically.

"Enough." Kondraki stopped them before the situation escalated.

"So, what are you doing here? You didn't told us that you would came here." Kondraki look at Clef.

"Well, I heard that we finally had our hands on the Wisdom cubes and get our own shipgirls, and also a shipboy, so I decided to come here to pay a visit." Clef explained.

"I don't think that is his only reason to be there." Warspite stated.

"I have a weird feeling about this." Amagi stated.