SCP MTF EXPLAINED Part 1

(AN: Thou asketh and thou shalt recieveth! Here it is! I'm sorry if there is not much to the video they are reacting to. Since I'm not fluent in my English. ANYWAYS! Here we go! Credits goes to the SCP Explained YouTube Channel!)

A Giant lizard is rampaging it's way. "When a hyper aggressive lizard or an evil, living cow-heart starts rampaging through your town-"

The screen changed to show a Giant heart with legs moving on a destroyed town.

"That thing looks disgusting." Z23 stated.

"-or a sinister salesman turns up in your home, who you gonna call?" A man is washing his hands before his head turned and gasped, before the door to the bathroom opened to reveal a salesman.

"Hint, it's not the Ghostbusters."

"I doubt even they can handle SCPs." Kaga commented.

"HEH."

"What?" Kaga looked at the floating orb with a raised eyebrow.

"NOTHING."

The screen showed a rope before a man go down from the rope, the person wears what seems to be a vest and a combat helmet, on his left shoulders there is the SCP logo.

"The answer is... The SCP Foundation's Mobile Task Force."

"You've probably heard them mentioned in every single video on this channel, but what exactly is a Mobile Task Force?"

"What do they do for the SCP Foundation and what are some of the most famous Mobile Task Forces in the field? Let's crack open the files and take a look!"

"This is getting exciting already!" Cleveland smiled.

"In short, the Mobile Task Force are the Foundation's elite personnel, and each task force is generally made up of highly-trained Foundation operatives with specific skill sets." A MTF walked past a facility guard before it changed to a gym with three personnel who is doing excercises.

The screen changed to a flying helicopter. "These MTFs aren't rooted to any one base, and are relocated to wherever they're required-"

"-hence the "Mobile" part of their name." A ship appeared on the screen.

"The exact parameters of what an MTF can be is pretty flexible-" A MTF jumped from the helicopter and landed on the ship.

"-the size of their units can vary from whole battalions of troops packing heavy artillery to small, tight-knit groups of intelligence gathering spies." The screen showed an army, before it changed to a forest and then changed into a group of MTF in the sewers.

A MTF personnel handcuffed a man in green shirt. "Some Mobile Task Forces are bound to specific SCPs, whereas others perform more generalized tasks, such as securing certain facilities or territories."

It changed to a facility guard who run while letting out a scream, two MTF personnel appeared and walked to the opposite direction from the guard. "When the regular rank and file Foundation Field Agents can't do the job, the MTFs are brought in to pick up the pieces."