Item #: SCP-3000 (Part One)

(AN : This is going to be long... Imagine writing SCP-5000... No- that's gonna take about three or six chapters, alright here is SCP-3000! Also i'm sorry if my grammars are bad. Let's get right into it!)

(SCP and Azur Lane does not belong to me, they belong to their original creator!)

By Order Of The Overseer Council

The following files describes a Class VIII cognitohazardous entity, and is Level 5/3000 classified Unauthorized Access is forbidden.
3000

>[INPUT LEVEL 5/3000 SECURITY CREDENTIALS]

...

[CREDENTIALS APPROVED]

ITEM #: SCP-3000

OBJECT CLASS: THAUMIEL

"So this SCP is going to be our first Thaumiel?" Z23 asked the floating orb.

"INDEED, THIS IS ALSO ANOTHER AQUATIC SCP"

"We never had a viewing about a Thaumiel SCP, so this is going to be interesting" Bismarck said.

Site Responsible: INWBKL Site-151
Director: Kerry Eckelkamp
Research Head: David Bell
Assigned Task Force: SCPF Eremita

Level 5/3000 CLASSIFIED.

Special Containment Procedures: The area containing SCP-3000, currently a region of the Bay of Bengal roughly 300km in diameter, is to be routinely patrolled by Foundation naval vessels. Under no circumstances are civilians allowed to attempt deep sea exploration or diving efforts in the quarantined area. Individuals believed to have contacted SCP-3000 are to be contained, quarantined, and processed at Site-151. Individuals affected by the anomalous properties of SCP-3000 are to be held in containment indefinitely.

"Why would they lock the Bay of Bengal just for one SCP?" Queen Elizabeth asked.

The Foundation submarine SCPF Eremita is to monitor the location of the foremost section of SCP-3000, currently located within the Ganges Fan, roughly 0.7km beneath the Bay.

"SCPF? What does that mean?" Belfast asked.

"ALL I KNOW IS THAT SCPF IS ANOTHER DESIGNATION FOR THE SCP NAVY"

The Eremita is tasked with carrying out the Atzak Protocol, and staffing regulations onboard the vessel are subject to the guidelines of that protocol. For a full description of the Atzak Protocol, see Addendum 3000.2.

"Atzak Protocol?" Enterprise asked.

There is currently no known cure for exposure to SCP-3000; as such, affected individuals should be contained and quarantined for further evaluation. Individuals stationed aboard the SCPF Eremita are not permitted to leave the vessel except for the purposes of carrying out the necessary procedures of the Atzak Protocol. Individuals who leave the vessel without proper authorization are to be considered lost.

The audience feels a shiver down their spines.

Under no circumstances should any individual interact with SCP-3000 without authorization.

Description: SCP-3000 is a massive, aquatic, serpentine entity strongly resembling a giant moray eel (Gymnothorax javanicus). The full length of SCP-3000 is impossible to determine, but is hypothesized to be between 600 and 900 kilometers. The head of SCP-3000 measures roughly 2.5m in diameter, and sections of the body proper are as large as 10m in diameter.