Nidhi receives Reply

In Ayodhya #
Author's POV.
The 10 year old princess was learning sword fighting from her brother, Aditya who was the sishya of Sukracharya.

Aditya wanted his sister to be able to defend herself and not stay depending on someone to do so because According to him women need fighting lessons too because they are the ones who face most dangerous situation .

Also he knows that his sister is the most beautiful girl in the Aryavath, so first he was teaching her some basics. After the practice Nidhi went and sat on the swing dissapointed that Karn did not reply to her letter, suddenly the eagle came back with the reply to her, she was smiling like an idiot.

She quickly opened the letter and stared reading it, the letter said....

To secret admirer #
Pranipat, I am very grateful to you that you showed me the right path. As you said I did say I have finally gotten a guru who is willing to teach me irrespective of my cast and creed, Bhagwan Parshuram. And yes, I would love to be your friend. It seems a little rude to call you secret admirer so it would be nice if you could please tell me your name.
From Karn #

Nidhi was thrilled listening to that Karn used her advice and agreed to be her friend, she quickly brought her pen, ink and papers and wrote a reply back.

Her mother Devsena was noticing the changes in her, she noticed that she would skip around the halls, She would get sing songs suddenly , would stay lost in thoughts and wait for regular letters.

She was happy that her Daughter got a friend who could sooner or later become her lover.

BYE 👋
DID YOU LIKE THE UPDATE?