Karn finds out the truth

Karn's POV.
It been 1 week since me and Nidhi got married, everything was going perfect. Nidhi is a very skilled warrior and queen. Since she came to Agadesh, its been beming with progeress. Today finally we got some free time, so we decided to go to hastinapur to seek their blessings. We took off for our journey, Nidhi wanted to make the best first impression, so she took longer to get dressed than usual and she looked more beautiful than usual. She wore a red dress with jewellery and her chuamani.

 She wore a red dress with jewellery and her chuamani

After 2 days journey we reached Hastinapur. The whole royal family was standing at the door to welcome them. She went down and one thing I didn't like was that Dushashana was looking at her with lust. She went to Mata Gandhari and touched her feet. Mata blessed her wholeheartedly.
Gandhari : putri, I can feel your aura it holds softness but is still fierce. You are just perfect for putr Karn.
Nidhi : mata, thank you for your compliments. To be honest it's your compliments that shows the kindness that your soul holds.

I could see mata Gandhari beaming with happiness. Nidhi got along with everyone very well. By afternoon I we decided to go to Radamaa and baba's house. When we reached there Radhamaa hugged me and Nidhi. Of course I informed her about my marriage. When Baba came he asked Radhamaa to come with him because he wanted to talk in private.

Radha's POV.
Today my son and daughter in law came home. I blessed them and took them inside. After some time Arya came and asked me to talk to him alone. We went in the backyard. Arya looked nervous. Then.....
Me : what happened arya?
Adhirath : I think we should tell Karn the truth.
Me : what are you saying, Arya? I can't do that.
Adhirath : we have to Radha.
Me : but why? (crying)
Adhirath : we can't l lie him forever.
Me : ok but will you accept me as his mother then ?
Adhirath : of course he will.
Me : then let's go tell him.

We then went inside the house. We sat down in front of them. They both look that is confused. Then....
Me : Putr, we have to tell you something.
Karn : what is it mata?
Adhirath : about the mystery of your kavach and kundal.
Nidhi : tell us mata, pitadhree.
Me : you are not our real son, vasusena.
Karn : WHAT!?
Me : it's the truth putr, we found you in a basket floating on Ganga.
Karn : why did you not tell me?
Adhirath : we were afraid of losing you, putr.
Karn : you will not lose me, someone left me in the Ganga as if I was a sin. You both accepted me and loved me even if I was not your biological son.

He then hugged us, the only thing that was in my mind was that why is Nidhi not shocked by this? I could not keep my curiosity in so I decided to ask her about it, Then.....
Me : putri Nidhi, why are you not shocked by this?
Nidhi : Sakha Krishna told me that Arya is not your biological son.
Karn, me, adhirath : WHAT!?
Nidhi : yes I knew about this.
Karn : why didn't you tell me? (angry)
Nidhi : Sakha told me it's not my truth to reveal but Radhamaa and baba should be the only one to tell you, Arya. So that why.
Me : putri, do you know who his real mother is?
Nidhi : no mata, I only know that an unmarried princess had him as a blessing from suryadev, and because she was not married she flowed Arya in the Ganga river.
Adhirath : Vasusena is a prince?
Nidhi : yes.

I was shocked would be an understatement. My son was a prince but still had to go through so many hardships. Then.....
Karn : I am no prince, I am son of Radha and Adhirath, Radhey Karn. That princess or my so called mother broke all connections with me the moment she threw me in the Ganga.
Me : don't say that putr, she must have been forced to do so because you know about that cruel society is for women.
Karn : yes mata, I am aware so that why I have decided that I will forgive her but I will not accept her as my mother. Because I will always be the son of Radha, Radhey.

Me and Arya sighed because we knew that our son is stubborn and will not listen to us in this matter. But in some corner of my heart I felt happy that I will only remain the mother of Karn and he will not accept that stone hearted lady who abandoned him. As expected everything went normal.

BYE 👋
DID YOU LIKE THE UPDATE?