War?

Karn's POV.
After the rejection me and Nidhi went to the forest to get our mind off of all the things that happened. But only thought that is haunting me day and night is why does Nidhi has to suffer because of me. She was grown up and married in luxury, now cuz of me she is living in the forest as a commoner. Now she is fetching water, cooking food, cleaning and collecting wood. I just feel terrible, so I have decided that I will conquer the kingdom of Maghadha because king Jarasandha is very evil and torture his citizens. I will also bring changes in the kingdom and also give my beloved the life of luxury. So, I went to talk to her. She looked exhausted.

Me : Priya.
Nidhi : yes Arya?
Me : I was planning on attacking Magadha Rajya.
Nidhi : but why Arya? You know that Maharaj Jarasandha is immortal.
Me : no one is immortal, priya.
Nidhi : yea, but no one knows how to kill him Arya.
Me : I have figured it out already.
Nidhi : but Maghadha has such a big army, we can't fight them alone.
Me : Priya, according to my spies he has lost majority of his army because of the war that took place between Maharaj Jarasandha and Yadhavas, which he lost and so he is currently burning for revenge. He is even planning on sacrificing 100 kings. If we have this war then not only we would help the citizens but also received support of those 100 kings. So, priya the war is necessary.
Nidhi : I will fight with you.

I was shocked would be an understatement, what? I would not let her go in the war, it's dangerous. I can't lose her at any cost.
Me : no priya.
Nidhi : no Arya I was not asking I was telling you that I will fight with you in the Maghadha war.
Me : Nidhi try to understand.
Nidhi : no I won't.

After arguing for 2 hours I finally decided to agree with her because I know she is stubborn and would not listen to me besides I'm there to protect her. If anyone lays a hand on her I will break each and every bone in their body. With that we stared preparing for the war.

BYE 👋
DID YOU LIKE THE UPDATE?

BYE 👋 DID YOU LIKE THE UPDATE?