Birth

Karn's POV.
9 months have passed since we came to know about the pregnancy, these months have been happy for Nidhi but for me it was the most difficult time in my life. It was not easy to deal with Nidhi's mood swings, cravings and anger. If she was smiling right now she will suddenly start crying then she will become angry on me. During this time Radhamaa, Hidimba and Mata Gandhari were very helpful. Yes Mata Gandhari some times sends letters and secretly visits Nidhipur to take care of Nidhi. During this time me, Gandhari maa, Radhamaa and Nidhi developed a very strong unbreakable bond. Right now I was just practicing archery, just then Nidhi came there. I went to her and gently kissed her forehead, then.....
Nidhi : Arya, I wanted to talk to you about something.
Me : Go on.
Nidhi : Gandhari maa had been so helpful during my pregnancy, I was thinking that we should also announce her as the Rajmata of Nidhipur.
Me : I was thinking the same but will Radhamaa agree to this?
Nidhi : it was actually Radhamaa's idea to make Gandhari maa as the Rajmata of Nidhipur too.
Me : then ok, when she will next come to Nidhipur I will Announce her the Rajmata of Nidhipur too.

We were just roaming around the garden talking about random things but then suddenly Nidhi cluched on her stomach and stared screaming. I panicked, I didn't know what to do but just then hearing Nidhi's screams Radhamaa and Hidimba ran towards us, Hidimba then said.....
Hidimba : jhesth, Bhabishree is in labour.

Without giving me time to react they took Nidhi and ran inside the room. During the whole process I could hear Nidhi scream in pain, I felt very worried and disturbed by Nidhi's pain, then her loud screams were replaced by the sound of babies but only thing was that I could make out the crying of 2 babies. Did we have twins? I am so happy. Just then Hidimba and Radhamaa came out of the room with 2 babies in their hands

 Just then Hidimba and Radhamaa came out of the room with 2 babies in their hands

, I was smiling like an idiot, then.....
Radhamaa : putr, Nidhi gave birth to twins, one is girl and other is boy.
Hidimba : both the babies and Bhabishree are completely healthy.

I was so happy I was a father. I took both the babies in my hand and kissed their foreheads. Then I walked in the room to see Nidhi smiling at us.
Nidhi : Arya, you should name our son and daughter.
Karn : yes, so who is elder?
Radhamaa : my Granddaughter is older by 3 minutes to my Grandson .
Karn : so we should name our daughter first then our son.
Nidhi : yes.
Karn : Radhamaa why don't you name our Daughter?
Radha : me?
Nidhi : yes mata.
Radha : one of Karn's names are Vrish which means one who is truthful in speech, kept his vows and the one who remains kind to his enemies, so I wanted to name my granddaughter as Vrishika which means daughter of Vrish.
Nidhi : I love that name.
Me : me too.
Hidimba : me three.

We all laughed at Hidimba's choice of words, to be honest I always wanted a daughter and now I have one, her name is Vrishika her name is derived from my name. Then....
Me : now our son.
Radha : yes, I want to name my grandson as Aditya which means newly risen sun, lord Surya and the sun, but he will also be known as Nidhinandan.
Me : I love that.

Nidhi and Hidimba nodded. Then Hidimba looked at me and said.....
Hidimba : Jhesth, we should arrange a baby shower for them.
Nidhi : of course we will it's completely necessary.
Radhamaa : yes putr, we will invite the whole Aryavath then Gandhari will also come and we can make her the Rajmata when we announce Aditya and Vrishika as the Rajkumar and Rajkumari of Nidhipur.
Me : ok mata.
Nidhi : why don't we also call Bhagwan parshuram and Bhagwati Dharani to the baby shower.
Radhamaa : yes they will also bless the children.

We agreed then Radhamaa and Hidimba went to the kitchen as Nidhi was Resting and I went for the preparations for the baby shower and sending invitation. I called the Pandit and he suggested that 5 days later would be the perfect time for the baby shower. Till then we also had to do the preparation.

BYE 👋
DID YOU LIKE THE UPDATE?