Meeting Suryadev

Author's POV.
The couple went and waged a war against Magadha. Both of them fought bravely. Karn killed jarasandha where as Nidhi killed the corrupt ministers. The citizens of Maghadha hoped that their new king is different from the last one. Karn and Nidhi were meditating after the fight but then they felt a strong presence in front of them. They opened their eyes Karn's eyes started to water where as Nidhi was not able to open her eyes due to extreme light. It was non other than the Celestial father of Karn, Suryadev. Suryadev lessen his heat and light so that his Daughter-in-law can see him. They both joined their hands and respectfully greeted him. Then......
Suryadev : Putr, Putri, I have seen you have got a new kingdom. No doubt that Karn is a very good rular. So, I have decided to gift Karn a celestial kingdom just like Indraprasth.
Karn : there is no need for that Pitashree, I can accept so much.
Suryadev : accept this kingdom as a blessing from your Father.

The couple joined their hands as if accepting his blessings. Just then less than a few minutes a beautiful kingdom was made. The most attractive part of the kingdom was the Magadha Mahal.

They went inside and looked around in awe

They went inside and looked around in awe. Then Karn named the new kingdom as Nidhipur. Nidhi was overwhelmed with happiness. For the first time Nidhi felt happy that Draupadi rejected Karn in her swyemvar. They now sat down together to discuss some rules because the kingdom was a mess. No proper rules were ever made in that kingdom. They sat down for hours just for discusson of rules.

BYE 👋
DID YOU LIKE THE UPDATE?

BYE 👋 DID YOU LIKE THE UPDATE?