Letter to Radhamaa

Karn's POV.
As usual I woke up to see my beautiful wife next to me. I gently kissed her head and went for my suryapooja. I don't know why but I have a feeling that something good is going to happen today. I went to the Court and as usual solved some important matters. Just then Nidhi's Dasi, Rasika barged in the room and said....
Rasika : Maharaj, Maharani Nidhi fainted and Rakshashrani hidimba is calling you.

Hearing this I rushed to our shared chamber. When I entered our chamber I saw that Nidhi was unconscious and Hidimba was beaming with happiness. I hurried and walked to Nidhi. Then......
Hidimba : Jhesth, guess what?
Me : what happened, Hidimba?
Hidimba : Bhabishree is pregnant!
Me : WHAT!?

This caught me completely off guard. Me and Nidhi are going to be parents, I can't wait to tell Nidhi. Just then Nidhi woke up and looked around confused. Then.....
Nidhi : Arya, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in the sabha?
Me : leave this matter, I want to tell you something.
Nidhi : yes Arya.
Me : you are pregnant.
Nidhi : REALLY!?

Tears stared were flowing from both our eyes, she looked so happy. She then layed back down and gently caressed her stomach, with a sweet smile on her lips. I kneeled down next to her and said....
Me : Priya, thank you.
She smiled at me. I have to write a letter to tell Radhamaa. Just then I realized that Radhamaa is alone in Hastinapur after the death of Adhirath baba. I quickly got up and took out a paper to write a letter telling Radhamaa the happy news. I sat down and wrote the letter. The letter said.....

To Radhamaa #
Pranipat, I am missing you so much Radhamaa. It's been 2 years since I last saw you. Today I came to know that Nidhi is pregnant, you are going to be a pitamahi. I just wanted you to come to nidhipur because I want you to be present here for the child birth. Nidhi was also missing you a lot. And now during this period she will be needing you more.
From Karn#

I then send the letter to Hastinapur by a chariot. So Radhamaa can come to Nidhipur because I know she will be very happy listening to his news.

BYE 👋
DID YOU LIKE THE UPDATE?