Wedding

Author's POV.
It was time for the wedding rituals to start. Nidhi was nervous because now she was about to start a new phase of life with Karn. She got dressed and wore a beautiful red Saree with jewellery.

(sorry couldn't find a better pic

(sorry couldn't find a better pic.)

Soon it was time for the bride to enter the mandap. Nidhi came in the mandap looking like an apsara. The wedding rituals went in full swing. Now it was turn for the seven rounds in front of the fire.

The first round #
Karn : om esha ekapadi bhava iti prathaman.
Nidhi : dhanam dhanyam pade vadet.

In the first round the groom says I will provide welfare and happiness for you and the children that we will bear and you shall offer me food and help whenever its required. In response the bride promises to be responsible for complete household managemet.

The second round #
Karn : om oorje jara dastayaha
Nidhi : kutumbum rakshayishyami sa aravindharan.

In the second round the groom says that together we will protect our children and home. In return the bride promises to stand with her husband as his strength and courage. She pledge to rejoice in his happiness and in return she demands him to be loyal to her.

Third round #
Karn : om rayas santu joradastayaha.
Nidhi : Rava bhakti as vadedvachacha.
In the third round the groom hopes for a welthy and prosperous for both them and their children. The bride in response by giving an assurance of staying loyal to him and putting other men as secondary.

The Fourth round
Karn : om mayo bhavyas jaradastaya ha.
Nidhi : lalayami cha pade videt.

In the forth round the groom declares to the bride she made his life complete and promises to respect her. In response the bride promises to her husband to shower with joy and happiness and to do everything possible to please him.

The fifth round #
Karn : om prajabhyaha santu jaradastaya.
Nidhi : Arte arba sapade vadet.

In the fifth round the groom calls the bride his best friend and a well wisher. He thanks her and asks gods to bless her. The bride promises to love and cherish him all her life. She says that his happiness and sorrow are now her happiness and sorrow.

The Sixth round#
Karn : rutubhyah sata padi bhava.
Nidhi : Yajna hom shashte vacho vated.

In the sixth round the groom says now that you have taken sixth step with me and I am delighted, would you promise to fill my heart with happiness for the lifetime. The bride promises to be by her husband's side, together they seek blessing from gods.

The seventh round #
Karn : om sakhi jaradhastyaha.
Nidhi : attamshe sakshino vadet pavo.
In the seventh round the groom declares that we are husband wife now and now we will stay together for internity. The bride says god being the witness, she is now his wife and says both of them will cherish and honer each other forever.

With that it was now time for vidhi. Nidhi was very emotional and was crying her heart out. The ayodhya family too were crying on the vidhi of their beloved princess. Aditya was very sad that his sister whome he loved as a daughter was now not going to stay in Ayodhya. Devsena and Rudra were happy that their little angel has now grown up and is starting a new phase of life. Karn too was getting emotional seeing their bond. He consoled her and took her to his chariot and then they left for angadesh. On their was Nidhi fell a sleep on Karn's lap, both of them were very happy to finally become a married couple. They were also planning to go to hastinapur to seek the blessings of the royal family and Radhamaa and Adhirath.

BYE 👋
DID YOU LIKE THE UPDATE?