Draupadi's jelousey

Draupadi's POV.
I was just sitting on my bed deep in thoughts about mata kunti telling everyone that Angraj Karn was her eldest son, Karn rejecting mata kunti, Doryodhana rejecting Karn. I have heard about the most prosperous and newest kingdom that came in discussion recently. The most shocking thing was that Karn was the rular. The part that shook me the most was his respect and love towards his wife Nidhi. So much that he named his majestic kingdom as Nidhipur. I could not help but feel jealous of her, she is so much more beautiful than me, she is a skilled warrior, queen of a more beautiful kingdom than Indraprasth, princess of Ayodhya and wife of the most caring, loving and understanding husband. The only thing that making me angry is that why does she have such a loving husband were as my husbands have lost interest in me. Nidhi's husband took an oath to not get married again and my husbands married again and brought their wives to Indraprasth breaking their oath. And when I decided to confront them about this matter their answers was just 'Draupadi you are being selfish, every woman wants to go live with her husband and in-laws, they too crave attention of their husbands and if we can't even fulfilled their small wish then how can we call ourselves as their husbands, you have no idea how they would feel if we marry them and leave them in their kingdom, so stop acting like a child and whining over small things because we can't send them away just because you don't want them in Indraprasth.' yes, they snapped at me when I requested them to send their co-wives back to their kingdom. The biggest problem is that all their attention is taken by their other wives, where as I am busy with duties of a queen and at the end of the day I expect them to pamper me but they don't, why? Because they are busy. On the other hand the only two thing that kept me happy was 1)I was the most beautiful woman in aryavath but now it is clamed that maharani Nidhi is the most beautiful in aryavath 2) being the queen of a beautiful kingdom like Indraprasth but now it too was taken by Maharani Nidhi of Nidhipur. I realized that I was just sitting and thinking on my bed for about an hour with tears streaming down my face.

I quickly wiped my tears and went back to my duties

I quickly wiped my tears and went back to my duties. My only husband who doesn't have a co-wife is Aryaputr Bheem. He truly loves me a lot. He went to Kashi for making an alliance, he is returning today. So I decided to make lots of sweets for him and spend time with him because my other husbands don't have time for me like always. The announcement of his arrival was announced, I was beaming with happiness just then a Dasi came in my chamber and what she said made my heart break into millions of pieces.
Dasi : Maharani, sorry for disturbing but you are being called for the welcome of the new kulvadhu and wife of Yuvraj Bheem.

I was shocked, just a moment ago I was so happy but now I feel broken, why? Why? What did I do to deserve this. I decided to ask more...
Me : who is she?
Dasi : she is the princess of Kashi Rajya, Rajkumari Valandhara.

I went down to the entrance only to see a beautiful woman, she is Rajkumari Valandhara.

I welcomed her with an emotionless face and went inside my chamber to cry the whole night

I welcomed her with an emotionless face and went inside my chamber to cry the whole night. No one as expected came to console me. So now I am curious if the princess of small kingdoms are so beautiful then how would Maharani Nidhi look if she is claimed to be the most beautiful. I order my dasis to bring a portrait of Maharani Nidhi of infamous Nidhipur. When she brought her portrait my jaw dropped, she truly is a heavenly beauty.

 When she brought her portrait my jaw dropped, she truly is a heavenly beauty

I am ashamed to say that I feel very jealous. Why does she have everything? Why does she gets her husband's love? Why doesn't she have any co-wife? With her thoughts I went and fall a sleep while crying.

BYE 👋
DID YOU LIKE THE UPDATE?