Kunti's jelousey

Kunti's POV.
I was sitting near the window thinking about my first born. Sometimes I feel it's my fault that I rejected him first. I have also been upset of the news that's going around lately, that is the Rajmata of Nidhipur. How could Karn make that sut woman as the Rajmata, I was the one who carried him in my womb for 9 months. It's not that I desire riches but by becoming the Rajmata I can also be claimed as Karn's mother. My first born never accepted me, I now fully regret ever flowing him in the river. If I would have not flowed him then he would be my son now and I would be the Rajmata of Nidhipur. I stared feeling proud of Karn the moment I came to know that he won the Maghadha war and named the kingdom as Nidhipur. Everyone around Aryavath are talking about Karn's respect and love towards his mother and wife. Right now I could have been the Rajmata of Nidhipur and Draupadi would be the Maharani of Nidhipur, if that would happen then Karn would have never named the kingdom Nidhipur in the first place it would be called as Draupadinagar or something. Jiji Gandhari was the one who was the most angry with me because she always desired that Karn was her first born. She had gone through a lot, first she had to marry a blind man just to save the life of her family and even after getting married her family still died, then she tied a cloth around her beautiful eyes just because of her devotion toward her husband, then she had to go through 2 years of pregnancy and throughout this period she was badmouthed a lot because people stared considering her a bad omen because she is not able to give a child to her husband and her dinesty, and when she finally gave birth it was just a peice of flesh, then when her Chi were born they didn't respect her at all, so basically her whole life was ruined and was full of struggles but she silently accepted her destiny and I made a mistake and made someone else pay the price. Now people are talking about how stoneharted I was to leave an infant in the river and how I gave birth before marriage. Now in the castle too maids are giving me disgusted looks but are still forced to be respectful towards me. I feel so bad that I ever implemented Priyamvada's advice. I could feel tears streaming down my face and with these thoughts of jealousy towards Radha I fell a sleep.

BYE 👋
DID YOU LIKE THE UPDATE?

BYE 👋 DID YOU LIKE THE UPDATE?