Nidhi's Swyemvar

Author's POV.
It was the day of Nidhi's swyemvar. All the kings and princes from all around Aryavath came to make Nidhi their wife, Karn was among them. On the other hand Nidhi was nervous, she was dressed in a beautiful pink dress with lots of jewellery and flowers in her hair. She looked like an angel decending from heaven.

Almost all the kings and princes were looking at her in awe and a few in lust

Almost all the kings and princes were looking at her in awe and a few in lust. She looked at Karn and gave him a quick smile which he gladly returned. She then went and sat on a her throne next to her father, Maharaj Rudra. Then.....
Rudra : Praniapt to all the king and princes present here for the swyemvar of my daughter, Rajkumari Nidhi. So, for the swyemvar you have to pick up the bow of Sukracharya and shoot the arrow through all the leaves perfectly in the middle just by looking at the mirror in front of you.

Everyone except Karn, Arjun and a few overconfident kings gasped to see how hard the swyemvar was. Seeing them Nidhi was happy but suppressed it. All the kings and princes came one by one but a few were not able to lift the bow where as a few were not able to pierce the target right. Then it came the turn of Rajkumar Arjun. He went in the middle and lifted the bow as if it was a toy. Seeing this both Karn and Nidhi were anxious but then as he shot the arrow he missed the last leaf slightly. Arjun was shocked and disappointed that he did not win the swyemvar. Then came Karn's turn, Nidhi's face immediately had a glow of happiness. As expected Karn picked up the bow and pierced the target with ease.

Nidhi happily went and put the garland around his, they smiled at each other

Nidhi happily went and put the garland around his, they smiled at each other. But all the kings and princes were very angry, Then.....
Bheem : Maharaj Rudra how can you let your daughter marry a sutputra.
Yudhisthira : yes, it's an adharma. A sutputra are not allowed in the swyemvar of a princess.
Arjun : There must be something wrong with the target or else how can I miss that target.
Nakul : Maharani Devsena, at least think about your daughter's future how can a sutputra keep your daughter happy?

Nidhi was angry but then she looked at Karn his facial expressions was neutral. Then Karn softly spoke.....
Karn : just because I am a sutputra that doesn't mean that I can't keep Rajkumari Nidhi happy.
Devsena : I agree, in Ayodhya rajya no one is discriminated for their cast. If you Kashitrya are so much better then let me remind you that non of you were able to win the swyemvar.

Listening to this ego of many kings and princes were hurt but they knew that what she said was true but they immediately took out their weapons and tried to attack him but all of them were defeated. But then they tried to attack Nidhi now this inraged Karn he injured all of them brutely. All of the kings and princes were treated then they went back to their kingdoms with shame of losing from a sutputra. They all felt humiliated on the other hand the Ayodhya family were very happy that their beloved princess was getting married to someone who is worthy of her, Karn and Nidhi were glowing with happiness because now they can finally get married.

BYE 👋
DID YOU LIKE THE UPDATE?