Pregnant?

Nidhi's POV.
Today I woke up only to notice Arya was not next to me as he went for his regular suryapooja. I sat up but I felt dizzy and a wave of sickness flow through my body. I rushed to the bathroom and puked, I fell so ill today. I quickly got dressed and went to serve food. When I went to the Dinning hall, I saw Hidimba on the table feeding a 5 year old Ghatotkach. I smiled remembering how she came to Nidhipur.

Flashback #
Me and Arya were hunting in the jungle, just then we came across a beautiful woman. She was all alone in the forest with a baby about 1 year old. We approached her and said....
Karn : Devi, who are you and what are you doing in the forest?
Hidimba : I am Rakshashrani Hidimba and this is my son Ghatotkach.
Me : but you don't look scary.
Hidimba : are all Rakshash suppose to be scary?
Karn : no Rakshashrani.

Hidimba : who are you and why are you in my forest? Me : Rakshrani we are king and queen of Nidhipur rajya

Me : Rakshrani we are king and queen of Nidhipur rajya.
Hidimba : nidhipur? You are Maharaj Karn and Maharani Nidhi?
Me : yes we are.
Hidimba : so that means you are my Arya's jhesth.
Karn : who is your husband?
Hidimba : panduputr Bheem.
Karn : I don't consider them my brothers but I always wanted a sister, why don't you come and live in Nidhipur.
Hudimba : I would love that jhesth
With that Hidimba came to live with us in Nidhipur.
Flashback ends #

I came and sat next to them, Hidimba looked at me and smiled but her smile soon disappeared into a look of worry. She came to me and said.....
Hidimba : Bhabishree, are you ok? You look very sick.
Me : I am ok, I just feel a little off.
Hidimba : ok I will serve food.

Hidimba came to me with food in her hands while coming she slipped, I ran to catch her before she hit the ground. She maintained her balance but then I stared to feel dizzy again and this time I passed out only thing I remember is the shouting of Hidimba and Ghatotkach.

Hidimba's POV.
I woke up at my usual time and prayed for my husband's happiness and then went to wake Ghatotkach. He is a very cheerful kid, specially with Jhesth and Bhabishree. He loves them deeply. I went to the kitchen and made breakfast and stared feeding my son, she happily ate everything. He is a big foodie just like Arya. Just then Bhabishree came in the room usually she has a huge smile on her face but today she seems off. I decided to ask her about it but she said it was nothing. I went to bring food for her but on my way I slipped, in the right time Bhabishree caught me but then she fainted. We called her name but she was unconscious. We quickly took her to her and Jhesth's shared room and put her on the bed. Ghatotkach ran to call the rajyavadhya. He came and stared checking her, we waited for him patiently. He came out with a huge smile and said......
Vadhya : Maharani is pregnant.
Me : really!?
Vadhya : yes, rakshashrani.
Ghatotkach : I am going to have a sibling to play with?
Me : yes putr.

I then called a Dasi and ordered her to go to the Court room and call maharaj. She did as told, I can't wait to tell jhesth this happy news.

BYE 👋
DID YOU LIKE THE UPDATE?