Radha in Nidhipur

Radha's POV.
I was as usual working at home, the only thing in my mind is that truth that Rajmata told about Karn. How could a mother be so cruel to abandon their own Child, to be honest what fault did Karn have in this matter but he suffered the most. It was Rajmata's curiosity that my Karn was born but she instead of accepting her mistake made my Karn suffer through out his life. He could not marry yagnaseni Draupadi because she called him a sutputra. I am actually happy that she rejected my Karn because if she married him, Karn would have never married Nidhi and my son deserves a woman who is worthy of him not some arrogant royal woman. As I was working a chariot came and stood at my entrance. I went to it and asked where it was from, the cariotee said that this was from Nidhipur. I was so happy my son send me a letter. I silently read the letter and was so happy I was going to become a pitamahi. I quickly climbed the chariot and left to nidhipur. When I reached there I was awed seeing the beautiful kingdom, my son's hard work. I reached the royal palace and got down to see the Karn, Nidhi and an unknown woman with a 5 year old child. I got down and was welcomed wholeheartedly. Then.....
Me : putr, who is she?
Karn : mata, this is Hidimba, I accepted her as my sister and this is her son, Ghatotkach.
Ghatotkach : praniapt pitamahi.

I smiled when he called me pitamahi. Nidhi then turned to me and said...
Nidhi : Mata, now we can also announce you the Rajmata to Nidhipur.
Me : I will be the Rajmata?
Karn : yes mata.

After arguing for hours I finally agreed to be Rajmata. The next day in Sabha I was announced as the Rajmata of Nidhipur. This news spread like wild fire through out the aryavatha. I wonder what Rajmata kunti will think.

BYE 👋
DID YOU LIKE THE UPDATE?