Chapter 6

Zhan arrived at the gallery earlier than yesterday. Why you may ask? Well, let's just say that he woke up in the middle of the night just because he couldn't wait to tell to his colleagues about his new job as an ambassador, model and the face of the company. Zhan was already in his office with his bunny Wei that's on his table while chewing a carrot and is behaving properly.

He waited for minutes before he got up and went near the door when he heard someone muttering his name, "where is this kid right now, he's almost late," the person mumbled. Zhan knew that it was Cheng because he could clearly hear the irritation that was blending with his voice. He chuckled at the thought that Cheng was worried for him if he'll come late.

"Aishh this kid, he's not even picking up his phone, maybe he's still snoring," Cheng 'tsk'-ed and boy he was surprised when the door that was beside him suddenly opened.

"What the heck!" he shouted in surprise causing him to let go of his phone. "My phone!" he immediately picked it up and when he looked at the man he was shocked and that made him drop his phone...again.

"Cheng, you'll seriously need another cellphone if you keep dropping your phone. Aiyaa, I never knew that you're clumsy," Zhan talked while Cheng was occupied in his mind.

'How—what—how?'

"Cheng! A fly will go inside your mouth and Jie will be worried," Zhan said while closing Jiang Cheng's mouth.

Jiang Cheng was still shocked by what happened today when his sister went to pick him up, "Cheng did you call—oh my God! Who're you?!" Yanli screamed which made Cheng and Zhan cover their ears.

To the Jiang siblings, it was a rare phenomenon that Zhan will arrive earlier than them. If that happened then maybe the sun rose from the west and will set to the east!

"A-Cheng, check if there are still people around and check if the sun rose from the east," Yanli seriously said which made Zhan flabbergasted. "There are still people Jie and the sun is still on the right track," Cheng reported after disappearing from their sight.

"Jie..." Zhan pouted. He could not believe what the siblings had just done to him. It was like he was dead and came back alive and he can really say that both of them acted way too much. "hahaha A-Zhan, we reacted like this because today's the first time in like...since you started working with us," Yanli explained but Zhan looked at her, confused. "It means that it's the first time that you arrived before us and besides, you always come late," Cheng explained in a monotone voice which made Yanli worry about how Zhan will take it. She was worried if Zhan took it to heart and will come to hate them both. Ever since Zhan came to both of their lives, they lived happily. It was like Zhan was the one bringing the light to their dark worlds and because of that, Yanli can't imagine what their life would be like without Xiao Zhan's presence.

"Ahhh, so that was the reason..." Zhan said with his tone down low and this action made Yanli overthink. "...but HAHAHAHAHA at least I had the chance to watch you drop your phone with a priceless face, not only once but twice!" Zhan laughed and that made Jiang Cheng have the urge to smack this younger but his sister stopped him from doing so.

'Ah, I knew Zhan wouldn't be like that, how stupid of you Yanli,'

Yanli scolded herself for being too insecure about Zhan's love for them both.

"Stop mentioning that already, let the past be in the past," Cheng blurted which made Zhan pout his lips. "Ehhh? But you were never like that when I did something that is fun for you, you even kept on laughing about those scenes many times."

"Aiyuuu, Zhan let's just go to work okay and let's talk after, all right?" Yanli proposed and Zhan continued, "all right and you two..." Zhan pointed at the siblings, "...go to my office after your work because I'll be treating you both to a drink," Zhan said enthusiastically and made the Jiang siblings laugh at his comment.