Chapter 15

"Hahaha," the man laughed awkwardly while rubbing his nape and looking at Xiao Zhan. Xiao Zhan just smiled at the man he met, it was ages since he last saw the man and he was too shy to reach up to him first.

"Oie, Haoxuan! You should've told me you're here," said Zhan and sat next to Haoxuan who was looking at the opposite side. "U-Uhm, who are you?" asked the person on the opposite side. Zhan looked to see who it was and was stunned by the man's looks.

'Feminine,' was all the words that can summarize the man sitting timidly on the opposite side of them.

"O-oh, hello!" Zhan greeted the man and the man also return his greetings. Zhan looked at the man beside him and nudged him and gave a sign to introduce who the man was. Gladly, Haoxuan then sat straight.

"Zhan, this is Jiyang," Haoxuan started and reached his hand out and held Jiyang's hand. "And Jiyang, this is my friend, Xiao Zhan," said Haoxuan and patted Zhan's shoulder.

"Wow, you are handsome!" complimented Zhan and Haoxuan glared at him, "he's mine," Haoxuan blurted out completely showing the possessive side of his. "No need to overreact, I just complimented his looks and I'm straight as a rod!" Zhan exclaimed which made Jiyang chuckle while Haoxuan looked at him.

"What?" Zhan asked Haoxuan. "Nothing, I just don't seem to believe it, I thought you were bi or something," Haoxuan said, straightforward and Zhan just listened to him. "Hmmm, that's what most people thought about me because of my looks but I don't take it as an offensive statement," said Zhan.

"Ooo," Haoxuan nodded in understanding and Jiyang asked politely, "Uhm, Xiao Zhan, did you come with someone?" Zhan laughed at the politeness that Jiyang showed him. Zhan can conclude that Jiyang is the complete opposite of Haoxuan.

"Oh yeah!" Zhan stood up and went to his and Yibo's table and saw Yibo patiently waiting, sitting while patting the heads of the two bunnies. Zhan now regretted not bringing his camera once again because he couldn't capture this precious moment until he remembered that he has someone he knew!

Zhan ran back to Jiyang and Haoxuan's table. "Hey guys, sorry to interrupt but did you bring a camera?" Zhan asked.

"I don't have any cameras," said Haoxuan while Jiyang was rummaging his bag and got his camera. "Here," Jiyang gave Zhan his camera and Zhan thanked him before going back to the scene that he wanted to capture.

*click!

Zhan looked at the camera to admire his masterpiece and he smiled in satisfaction before he went to Yibo and tapped his shoulder.

Yibo looked at Xiao Zhan, surprised. "Hey, it's just me," Zhan said and Yibo just looked at Zhan that was slowly taking his seat. "Hey Yibo, I just saw Haoxuan on the other table," without sparing a second, Yibo turned his head and looked at where Haoxuan is and he sighed in relief when he saw his Jiyang-ge with him.

He knew Jiyang since he was new to the industry, Jiyang was the one who taught him the basics about being a model while Haoxuan was the one who taught him the basics about being an actor. And when the two confessed their love for each other, Yibo became the bridge.

Who knew Yibo can be a matchmaker?

He looked at Xiao Zhan again with his stoic look and Zhan just gave him the 'what' look. "Nothing," replied Yibo before he looked at the two bunnies snuggling towards each other. He smiled at the thought. Even love can blossom at beings of the same gender.

"Let's go to their table," blurted Zhan that shook Yibo out of his thoughts. "Uhh," before Yibo could react, Zhan grabbed his hand and pulled him out from his position.

"Let's go," Zhan said with a smile.

Haoxuan looked at the figure pulling another figure behind it. "Yibo?" Haoxuan asked and Jiyang bent his head sideways and smiled at the coming figure.