Chapter 22

Zhan greeted Yibo with a surprised look while Yibo just smiled at him. Both of them not even moving an inch from their places, that is until Haoxuan's voice can be heard shouting from the kitchen.

"Zhan! We've decided what you'll cook tonight!" hearing this, both Yibo and Zhan turned their heads from where the voice came from. "Dinner?" Yibo asked Zhan while raising a brow and Zhan on the other hand just gave a sheepish smile to the younger.

"Yes, I have made a promise to the three that I'll personally cook dinner just to celebrate this meeting of us," said Zhan and Yibo just nodded while waiting for Xiao Zhan to step aside so that he can go in.

"Zhan, who's that at the door?" Ji Li peeked his head from the kitchen and saw Yibo's figure clearly. "Yibo? The Wang Yibo?" Ji Li asked with an exaggerated expression.

"The one and only," said Zhan proudly and finally stepped aside and Yibo didn't waste a time and came inside before Zhan decides to step on his way again. "Yibo?" Jiyang's and Haoxuan's figures are now at the living room smiling at the younger.

"Wahh, Yibo, why didn't you tell me that you're also one of the casts?" Jiyang asked as he went near Yibo and hugged him. "I was also surprised, ge," Yibo replied back before he turned to Haoxuan who was smirking at them, "but I thought this boyfriend of yours already informed you?" Yubo continued as he raised a brow towards Haoxuan. Jiyang turned his head to Haoxuan and pouted, "why didn't you tell me, I could've prepared a little present for Bo," Jiyang complained and made Haoxuan frown, "why do you want to shower him gifts when you can't even spoil your own boyfriend," Haoxuan said while pouting his lips and crossing his arms.

"Because you both are different,"

"How so? We are both human though and we're also men," said Haoxuan but only earned a light smack from Jiyang.

"I shower Yibo gifts full of love and I also give you gifts you know! You're just too dumb to appreciate it," Jiyang fired back which made Haoxuan's face frown once again.

As the couple was bickering, Zhan and Yibo took this chance to sneak out while Ji Li was still there listening to their LQ. Zhan turned his head and was about to get Ji Li away but it's just too hard to turn away the attention that Ji Li had put on the two so in the end, Zhan just let him do whatever he likes.

Even though the state of shock that Ji Li is currently experiencing due to the sudden confession of the couple that they were dating each other he still managed to catch up with their quarrel.

Meanwhile, Yibo went upstairs to arrange his things without noticing that Xiao Zhan was following him. "Hey," Xiao Zhan called out Yibo's attention which made the younger turn to him in surprise.

"Zhan-ge," Yibo replied, looking at Xiao Zhan's dark orbs.

"Hahaha, so you're the other main character of this drama huh?" asked Zhan with uncertainty and nervousness clear in his tone. Upon hearing this Yibo wanted to answer yes and no at the same time.

"Oh, I just confirmed my speculations because Haoxuan, Ji Li and Jiyang said that they're just playing the supporting character so that gave me the conclusion that you're the other main character," said Zhan and Yibo just stood there, listening to what the older is saying. Not that he complains about it, he's actually thankful that Yibo is the one and not some other actor with a bad attitude.

"So are you happy or not?" asked Yibo who was curious about what Zhan's answer will be. Zhan was surprised about this answer but he knew what his answer will be. He just gave Yibo a smile before assuring him, "I'm happy."

Yibo was shocked but managed to hide it with his stony face. He heard his heartbeat loudly and rapidly. The reason?

It's because of what Zhan said that he's happy working with him. Yibo experienced that a lot of time, where actors keep telling him that he's so awesome to work with or something that praises Yibo's acting skills and attitude but with that praises, Yibo never found happiness in those phrases because he felt that they were too exaggerated and Yibo doesn't like that. But with Zhan's two-word phrase, it was able to stun Yibo and even make his heartbeat at a fast pace!