Chapter 11: Amusement Park [Pt. 3]

"Yibo," Zhan called the attention of the younger.

"Hm?"

"You decide what we ride next," suggested Zhan as he looked at the tickets Yibo was holding.

"Insanity," said Yibo and Zhan looked at him with wide eyes. Yibo smirked at Zhan's reaction.

'A bunny,' he thought.

"Let's go now," Yibo said in a monotone voice and started walking and then he noticed that Zhan wasn't following him anymore. He looked back and saw Zhan who was still standing at the same spot.

Yibo heaved a sigh and walked to Zhan. He caught Zhan's attention by grabbing both of his shoulders, "you can just say that you don't want to," comforted Yibo and Zhan looked at him with cute wide eyes screaming, 'really?!'

"Mn, you can just say it, I don't want to force you in doing something," said Yibo and was about to walk away when Zhan grabbed his wrist, "but I told you that I will let you choose a ride," pouted Zhan.

"If that's what you want then I'll pick another one..." said Yibo and paid his attention to the ticket that he was holding. While Yibo was busy picking rides, Zhan took this moment as a shot to study the youngster's features.

'Wahhh, I can't describe his features separately but I can summarize them, he's really handsome,' Zhan thought and he suddenly felt insecure.

He was feeling insecure about Yibo's looks and his fear that Suzhen might leave him. 'Agh! Xiao Zhan stops thinking about it, Suzhen loves you!' Zhan screamed in his mind when Yibo started to speak.

"...tilt a twirl," said Yibo.

"What?" Zhan asked because he didn't hear what Yibo had just said. "Let's ride, tilt a twirl."

In reality, Yibo was having a hard time thinking about what rides to pick, he doesn't want to disappoint Xiao Zhan which had already happened once. He kept overthinking what Zhan's reaction would be if he picked those extreme rides, it would be chaotic. So instead of picking something extreme, he just decided to pick a ride that is suitable for the older man beside him.

"Is that what you want?" Zhan asked Yibo. He thought Yibo's taste was something extreme and he was ready to go with it because he didn't want to be a party pooper or a killjoy. But he now knew what Yibo's taste really is, cute and sweet things. Zhan chuckled at the thought.

"If that's what you want, Bo-di," Yibo's eyes went wide after hearing the endearment Zhan just gave him. While Zhan on the other hand had his eyes wide after he realized what he just said. 'Stupid Zhan!' he mentally scolded and beat up himself.

"I-it's okay to call you that...right?" Zhan was nervous about what Yibo's answer will be. He now wanted to be buried underneath the ground and never show his face up in the crust again.

"M-mn," Zhan was shocked hearing this hum of agreement from the cold Wang Yibo. But his shocked face soon turned into a smile, a real one.

"Hmm, okay, let's go Bo-di!" Zhan exclaimed as he grabbed Yibo's wrist and went to their next destination.

***
After the ride, both were not expecting what they just experienced. All the two could say was that 'it was not cute and calming at all!'

Zhan immediately ran to the nearest trash bin and threw up while Yibo left and bought water, for him and Zhan.

"Wahhh, that was not calming at all, instead, it was the total opposite!" Zhan exclaimed as he plopped himself on the bench while opening his bottled water.

"Agree," was all Yibo could say after the intense experience that they just went through.

"Oh yeah, I just wanted to ask but since when did you know that Haoxuan was..." Zhan asked a question just to get rid of the quiet atmosphere surrounding them.