Chapter 12

Days passed and Zhan continued doing his job as a model and as an artist. The gallery where he worked has really improved a lot because of Xiao ZhZhan'sfane on the celebrity world and his career as a model, let's just say that he's slowly progressing more than others who just started at the same time as him.

The company where he was working earned its place in the business world and many people were now interested in arts which made Zhan happy and sad at the same time. Happy because people now found happiness while doing arts and sad at the same time because he thinks that people are only doing what's trending nowadays.

"10-minute break!" declared the photographer. Zhan bowed at the staff before going to Wen Qing who was waiting for him patiently.

"Zhan, have you thought about it?" Wen Qing asked Zhan who was paying all his attention to his mobile and not sparing a glance at Wen Qing. "Zhan," Wen Qing called again but no response.

We all know that Wem Qing's patient is not that long and that's when she snapped. She forcefully grabbed Zhan's phone from him and glared at the model who just looked at her. "Are you sure you're not going to tell her?" Wen Qing asked once again but only earned a stare at the man.

"If you're not gonna tell her then—" Wen Qing was cut off by Zhan's voice, one could hear how cold his response was.

"What's the use, I don't even know if she still loves me," despite his cold voice, you can also hear his longing and his pain.

Wen Qing sighed at Xiao Zhan's response. She now knew that Xiao Zham's girlfriend was also a model and she proposed to Zhan to have collaborated with Suzhen but Zhan immediately refused Qing's offer and she was puzzled.

It was just the last day when she knew that Xiao Zhan never told his girlfriend about his new job, besides being an artist and that made Wen Qing persuade Zhan into telling Suzhen about his career so they can have collaborated. But little did Wen Qing know that for the past few days, Zhan and Suzhen had a little fight. Zhan was always asking Suzhen how she was and he was always calling Suzhen and this made the girl irritated.

So she picked up the phone call and told Zhan to never call her and instead, wait for her to call him. This simple statement made Zhan furious because it has been weeks since Suzhen called him first and that made Zhan anxious about Suzhen's well-being.

At that time, the two had not been on good terms but Zhan was willing to forgive Suzhen if she apologizes first since he knew that he was not in the wrong. I mean, what's the bad thing about a boyfriend caring for his girlfriend right?

Despite what Zhan is feeling, he never used it as an excuse to not go to work and for him to have someone to talk to, he called Wen Qing and told her the whole truth. This also made Wen Qing side with Xiao Zhan.

Zhan can't tell Yanli about this either since she'll obviously side with Zhan while Zhoucheng will just scold him for not being understanding. He tried his best to understand every situation their relationship has but he now thinks that maybe Suzhen is not treasuring their relationship anymore.

"Okay, let's go back!" shouted the photographer again and Zhan was kicked out of his thoughts and did his job leaving Wen Qing with no clear answer to her question.

***

It was now afternoon and Zhan decided to just go straight to his apartment and not stop at the gallery.

He plopped himself on the sofa and rested for a bit before going to the shower, to freshen himself and to stop asking when Suzhen would call him.

After showering, Zhan went to his drawing room and started planning for another painting as he was done painting the unfinished portrait that was bought for a big sum of money. Lately, these days, Zhan's paintings were sold at a high price which shocked him. But he knew that it's better to share it with others than to keep it to himself. Sometimes he would treat all the crews and staff both in the gallery and in the modelling studio while the remaining would be donated at the gallery leaving him with enough money for him to go through a month. But rather than spoiling himself, he spent money to spoil Wei who almost never leaves his side.