Chapter 14

The man was shocked to the extent of falling to the ground, he never thought that all people that could meet him would be Xiao Zhan.

"Ehey, Yibo, don't be scared. I'm just a human you see? Not a ghost nor a monster," Zhan comforted Yibo but the younger just stared at the older. "What's wrong with my appearance today? Is it weird?" Zhan asked Yibo as he looked at his appearance but did not find any dirt or stain on his clothes so he turned to Yibo again. "Is it my face?" he pointed his face and Yibo just shook his head as a sign of disagreement. 

Tired of watching Yibo shocked and still on the ground, Zhan offered his hand to Yibo and pulled him up to stand. "Aiya, I'm really hungry, should we get something?" Zhan asked Yibo and nodded. As the two walked away from the park, Zhan noticed that he was missing something and that something was Wei.

"Oh no, Wei!" Zhan ran back to where they saw Yibo and looked around to find the missing bunny. Yibo also followed and started looking for the bunny when he remembered that he didn't even know what the bunny looks like. 

'Aish Yibo, how can you be so dumb?'

"Zhan-ge, describe the bunny's appearance so that I can help you find him," Zhan nodded and started to describe the missing bunny, "Uhm, he's black and he has a red ribbon tied to his neck and he's cute," was how Zhan described Wei. Even though Yibo wanted to laugh at how Zhan described Wei, he managed to suppress it. 

Yibo and Zhan separated and looked around the area to find Wei until Yibo managed to catch a glimpse of something that seemed of a bunny's tail. He went near it and there he saw a white bunny but saw no black bunny so he turned his attention around and continued to find the bunny that Zhan was looking for when he noticed something following him. This sense of Yibo was sharpened because of his fans always following him wherever he goes. He turned around and saw the white bunny following him, "go away," Yibo tried to shoo the bunny away but it didn't budge. "I said go," he waved his hand as a sign to shoo the bunny away but it just tilted its head at him and Yibo found it annoying so he decided to let the bunny do its thing while he do his.

"Yibo!" Yibo's ears perked at the shout he just heard. He went and followed where the shout came from and saw Zhan who was sitting down and back facing him. He patted the older's shoulder and looked over to see what was wrong and there he saw the black bunny who was snuggling to Zhan and hopping excitedly. Yibo was relieved that nothing happened to Zhan.

"Yibo, I found Wei!" Zhan scooped Wei into his arms and showed the bunny to Yibo and stood up when he noticed something fluffy standing behind Yibo. "Oh, Yibo, look behind you," said Zhan and when Yibo turned back his expression turned sour when the bunny that he tried so hard to shoo away is still behind him. Yibo wanted to try again and scare it when Zhan spoke, "Wei, isn't that the bunny you played with?" Zhan looked at the bunny and back to Yibo and laughed, "Yibo, he looks like you!" 

Yibo looked at the bunny and back to Zhan, "and he really seems to like you," continued Zhan. To Yibo, it seemed that Zhan wants him to keep the bunny but how could he when he's so busy in his career. "I can't keep him," was what Yibo said while Zhan just looked at the bunny beside Yibo and an idea suddenly popped into his mind. 

"Then I'll keep him and Wei will have a playmate!" Zhan went near to the white bunny but it refused to be picked by him. "But, he's choosy," Zhan stood up and tried to persuade Yibo to keep the bunny but Yibo still refused until the bunny itself did its initiative. "See? It likes you and if you're worried about your career then I'll take care of him in your place and you can come to my apartment and take him whenever you're free, satisfied?" Zhan made an agreement and Yibo agreed to it in less than a minute. Zhan was surprised that Yibo suddenly agreed to his agreement while Zhan was also surprised about himself why he made that agreement, he can't even take care of his Wei, let alone another bunny.

'Maybe it's just the urge to give Wei a playmate,' Zhan convinced himself.

***

After what happened in that place, the two decided to go eat but some restaurants didn't give them permission to enter since they are bringing their pets. After many restaurants, they finally found a restaurant that had fewer people around it and allowed pets inside. To Zhan, this is a jackpot for him since he found a restaurant that allows pets to enter and the food looks delicious, was what he thought before tasting it. 

After they gave their orders to the waiter only did they find out that this restaurant was only available to artists who wanted privacy in their hectic lives. Zhan and Yibo were happy about hearing this.

"So how did you know that we're both artists?" Zhan can't help but ask because he really was curious. In reply, the waiter just smiled, "I can't tell you two that yet," and left to prepare their meals. Zhan took off his mask and hat and Yibo also followed him, "This is refreshing!" Zhan exclaimed and noticed that there are also two figures present in the restaurant beside them.

Zhan took the chance to stare at the two figures who were trying their best to hide their existence but failed to do so. Just looking at this made Zhan confused.

'Why are they scared? I thought that this restaurant is only exclusive for artists,"

And that's where Zhan struck him that one of the figures is familiar to him so he decided to go near the two and left his bunny with Yibo. As Zhan walked near the figures, he was nervous because what if he mistakes that celebrity then they will take it as a rude gesture and spread rumours about him in public that he's ill-mannered and his career will sink at rock bottom.

'Ah, it's now or never!' Zhan said in his mind as he went to their table and he was right, he indeed knew the figure who was hiding his face with his hat and mask.

"I knew it was you!"

-----------------
Edited
12/02/21

[Decided to be productive today and wrote a chapter, anyway, enjoyyy!]