15

Scarlett takes them to the docks. They climb aboard the Jolly Roger that's hidden by magic.

As soon as Scarlett sets foot on deck, Killian grabs her by her waist, spins her around and brings her into his arms as he places his lips down onto hers. Their kiss has a more fiery passion than their last. As they pull away, Scarlett gently bites Killian's lips and tugs it, which makes him smirk.

" What's that for, love?" He asks, " Not that I'm complaining."

" It's been a long 28 years," Scarlett says as she looks up at him through her lashes.

" So you never--"

" Never."

Scarlett and Killian spend the next few days together on the ship. Scarlett seals them in with a protection spell, keeping them separate from the rest of the town.

Meanwhile, Emma and her family have to deal with the mysterious person who came from the outside.

Mr. Gold calls in the favor that Emma owes him, and they prepare to leave. They take Henry with them and head to New York.

And when they return, they bring with them an unfamiliar face.

Rumplestiltskin's son. Baelfire.

The only reason why Bae came is because his father is sick. His father needs his help, so he comes with them to Storybrooke, Maine.

Mary Margaret is set in stone. She wants revenge. And it's offered it to her. In Gold's shop, she finds a candle that she can use to save Gold by taking the life of another. And she does just that. She lets the candle drip over Cora's heart, and takes her life to save Gold.

One day, Scarlett steps off the ship. She goes to take her dog for a walk down the shore... and that's where she bumps into the brother she's never met.

" Oh! Sorry about that," Scarlett says as she bumps shoulder's with him.

" Ah, don't worry about it," The man says.

Scarlett looks up at him and furrows her eyebrows.

" I don't believe I've seen you here before, " She says, " Are you the man from the car crash?"

The man chuckles.

" No, no. I just came here to help my father," He says.

" And who is your father?" Scarlett asks.

" I guess he's called Mr.Gold here."

Scarlett's face softens. Her eyes widen as she now realizes who this man is.

" Bae?" She asks.

" Yeah... how'd you know that?"

" My father told me."

" Who's he?"

" Rumplestiltskin."

The man's eyes widen as well as he looks at the woman bemusedly.

" I-I have a sister?" He asks.

" It's a long story," Scarlett chuckles, " I'm Scarlett."

" I'm Neal."

The brother and sister shake hands, regardless of the century age difference between them.