1

the day of the dark curse

Princess Scarlett walks down the hallway of her mother's castle

Princess Scarlett walks down the hallway of her mother's castle. She's supposed to meet her grandfather for tea, but she cannot find him. She walks into her mother's room... where a heart rests in her hand... and a body lay on the floor.

Her grandfather.

Scarlett runs to his lifeless body as tears escape her eyes.

" Mother... what have you done?" She asks as she cradles the corpse.

" I did what I had to... for us."

Scarlett slowly lifts her head and looks at her mother through her eyebrows.

" You did what you had to... for you."

Scarlett waves her hand and transports herself to her father's prison cell in a plume of black smoke.

He giggles at her arrival.

" What did you mother do this time?" He asks.

" You know exactly what," Scarlett says as she walks closer to his cell, " It's all because of that stupid curse."

" What curse, dearie? There's more than one."

" The Dark Curse. The one you were messing around with."

He giggles again.

" I've messed around with a lot of curses."

Scarlett bites the inside of her cheek and lets out a frustrated sigh.

" Your mother's curse... it's coming. In a matter of hours, the time will be upon us. This is your last chance to be with the pirate... and I suggest you go. Where we are going... the only happy ending... will be your mother's."

She listens to her father and transports herself to her one true love.

Captain Killian Jones.

She grabs him by his collar and brings his lips down onto hers.

" Hey, sailor," Scarlett says with a smirk.

" Not that I'm complaining... but what are you doing here, love?" Killian asks.

" I..."

Scarlett can't bring herself to voice her thoughts.

" What is it?" He asks as he tucks a piece of hair behind her hair.

As Scarlett stares up into his deep blue eyes, she finds herself getting lost. She can't seem to remember what her father told her.

" I just wanted to see you."

They spend as much time in each others embrace as possible... but it's not long before the purple smoke comes flowing. Their heads turn as they watch the smoke come closer and closer. Scarlett wraps her arms around her love, as if for the last time... because it very well might be. Killian hugs her back, trying his best to memorize how her skin feels against his.

" I'll travel the seven seas for you..."

" Just to show my love for you."

The smoke soon comes and consumes them both... but it only takes one to Storybrooke.