10

~Katya's POV~

I stretched my arms above my head as I rose from my seat in English after class had ended, hearing the bones in my back crack satisfyingly. My white sweatshirt lifted with the raising of my arms above my head, though the black spandex shorts I was wearing were high-waisted, so thankfully none of my belly showed.

A yawn left my lips as I pulled my sweatshirt down, beginning to walk down the aisle between the rows of desks to head to my yoga class that I had after English every day. I entered the small class, my eyes widening in surprise when I saw that there were a lot more people here than there usually were every day. Though I scanned my eyes over the new faces for a minute or two, none of them were faces I'd seen here before, so I knew they weren't in this class.

"What's going on? Why are there a bunch of guys in here?" I asked in a whisper as I approached one of my classmates, causing the muscular blonde girl to glance down at me and smile. "I'm guessing you didn't hear?" She chuckled, to which I slowly shook my head, confused as to what I had missed. "Well, this week our class is supposed to be merging with half of the gym and then Mrs. Newton's class is merging with the other half. Apparently the gym is having some construction done or something, so they can't use it." She explained to me, shrugging her shoulders. My lips parted in understanding and I slowly nodded my head, giving the girl my thanks before I went and took my usual spot on my mat.

Not even two minutes after I had sat down, I heard a familiar voice speak to me, a large shadow casting over my front and causing me to frown slightly. "Why is it that you seem to be everywhere I go?" Onyx asked in a low drawl.

The first thing I saw was a pair of stark white, low rise Nike sneakers, and then the dark navy fabric of the cuffed sweatpants that his muscular legs were hidden within. It was the familiar logo of Champion that went up the side of either leg, the logo on top of a thick white stripe that went up either side of the sweatpants. My eyes trailed up further and I felt my face burn, flustered by the fact that I could see the bulge of his cock even easier from this angle, and it was rather large for him not being hard.

I quickly snapped my eyes up further, taking in the tightness of his white t-shirt that I could see the ridges of his abs pressing against the fabric. My face warmed and I flicked my gaze up to his face, hating that pool of heat that I felt within my lower belly.

Our eyes met and I blinked, staring up at him with a furrow in my brows as he towered over me. His large frame was even larger when I was down on the floor, peering up at him through my lashes with wide eyes. "Onyx." I said, surprised to see him here. I could still feel the heat of a blush within my face, but I hoped that it wasn't noticeable to him. "Um.." I cleared my throat and rose to my feet, no longer wanting to be sitting with my face in front of his crotch, partly because I was admittedly having trouble keeping my eyes from wandering.

My head reached his chest when I stood on my feet, his hazel green eyes narrowing on me as he tilted his head down to look at me. "Can I help you?" I asked him in a huff, the automatic attitude that I had around him kicking its way in as I crossed my arms over my chest.

He cocked up an eyebrow, his gaze trailing down the length of my figure in a lazy, unimpressed manner that made my face warm. "I doubt you're capable." He said flatly, earning a glare from me. "What's that supposed to mean?" I scoffed, not knowing what he was trying to say but the tone of his voice made me think it wasn't something good. Onyx raised a brow at me, shaking his head. "Nothing. Never mind." He muttered with a roll of his eyes, clearly not wanting to explain it to me.

I opened my mouth to reply, intending on arguing further with him, but the door to the yoga studio opened and then slammed shut again as the yoga teacher stepped in. Ms. Massey was a tall, muscular woman in about her mid-thirties at the most, and though she was certainly kind, she was also not one to be messed with. All of us had learned that the first week into class, when she got so mad at a girl for giving her sass that instead of yoga, she instead made the girl go out to the track and run until class ended that day. It was safe to say that nobody wanted to have to do that, so nobody dared to disrespect her or do anything to get on her bad side.

That was precisely why I immediately sat back down on my mat, curling my legs up so my feet were both beneath my butt. Onyx, unaware of what was going on, just tilted his head down even further and raised a brow when I glared up at him. "What are you doing on the floor again?" He asked, frowning deeply. "Go sit down or something! Ms. Massey is here, so go away!" I snapped, waving a hand at him in a dismissive shoo.

Onyx scoffed and rolled his eyes, giving me a glare before he wandered off towards the empty back of the studio by himself. I sighed in relief and looked towards Ms. Massey as she stood at the front of the studio, crossing her arms. "Since you guys are probably wondering what the hell is going on, I'll make this explanation pretty quick for you all..." Ms. Massey began, glancing out over all of her students that were seated at their separate mats. "The gym is under construction for the week, as I'm sure some of you probably have heard by now, so half of Mr. Hoffman's will be with us for the week and the other half will be over in Mrs. Newton's class." She said.

Her hands were clasped together behind her back as her eyes flicked up to Mr. Hoffman's students that were at the back of the yoga studio, just sort of lingering along the back wall. "What we'll have to do is pair people up for the week because we don't have enough space for everyone to be separate." Ms. Massey explained, causing a lot of people to groan, not liking the sound of that. I, however, just pursed my lips and decided to keep quiet because I didn't see the point in complaining about it. There was nothing to be done about it, anyways, and it was only for a week so it wasn't like it was for a long time.

"Oh, hush." Ms. Massey scoffed and rolled her eyes at the audible complaints, waving a hand as a signal for everyone to shut up. "I don't care who you pair up with as long as you don't cause me any trouble, so you can pick yourselves." She told everyone, which seemed to make a lot of people more content.

This made really no difference to me, so I just quietly accepted when a buff guy with dark hair asked to be my partner, introducing himself to me as Saul. He gave me a small, friendly smile and sat down beside me on the floor, the time beginning to tick by as the rest of the class went on as per usual.