32

~Katya's POV~

I entered Onyx's bathroom and shut the door behind myself, not bothering to lock it in case Onyx needed to come in. His bathroom, though a little bit smaller than I thought it'd be, was just as modern and darkly themed as the rest of his house.

The floors and walls outside of the shower were a dark marble, a mix of grey and black swirling together in a pretty style. Glass walls caged in the shower, dark black tiles shiny and clean within the confines of it. I flicked on the lights and glanced up as they turned on, thin strip lights installed within the ceiling. Directly outside of the shower was the black sink, supported against the wall to float above the floor. There was a large, circular shaped mirror above the sink that had an LED backlight behind it, making my face brighter in the light. To the right was the toilet and a closet.

Wanting to get a shower, I quickly started up the water and was surprised at how fast the water turned hot, not having to wait even a full minute before steam was rising in the air. I stuck my hand into the shower, squealing in pain as I jerked my arm back at just how hot the water felt against my skin. Not particularly wanting to burn myself, I reached in and turned down the heat, waiting for a few seconds before I stepped in. Though not scaldingly hot, I sighed in relief as the shower pelted gently onto the back of my head, wishing that my shower back at my apartment got even half as warm as this one.

For a while I just stood under the stream of water, enjoying it, before I quickly began to first scrub my body clean using the body wash. I made sure to get between my thighs, only beginning to wash my hair once I was sure my body was squeaky clean. His shampoo bottle made a popping noise when I snapped the lid open, the faint scent of mint wafting into the air when I did. A small, slightly amused smile formed on my lips as I began to shampoo and then condition my hair. "That man sure likes mint." I mumbled to myself, sticking the bottle back where I'd grabbed it from.

The water cut off when I turned the knob in the shower, stepping out to grab a towel from the closet to wrap myself in. It felt surprisingly very cold, causing me to tremble as I clutched my towel tighter around my naked figure and poked my head out of the bathroom.

"You finally done in there?" Onyx asked as I stepped out, glancing up from whatever he was doing on his phone. He raised his brows when he saw me just standing there in a towel, shaking like a leaf. "A little cold?" He mused. I huffed, clutching tightly to my towel as I stood in the middle of his bedroom. "Y-Yes." I stammered, teeth chattering slightly. "I'm freezing." I said, grabbing my bralette from where it'd been thrown on the floor. He watched me as I fiddled with it, cocking his head to the side.

"What?" I asked impatiently, feeling his gaze on me still as I grabbed the rest of my clothes from the floor, needing to get dressed. He paused, his voice coming out low when he spoke. "It's pretty late." He said, as if that wasn't obvious to me. I cocked up a brow, unsure what his point was. Even from where I stood, it was very clear to see the frustration within his hazel eyes as he stared at me, clenching his jaw strongly. "Just stay here for tonight. I'm not driving you home because I don't feel like it, and the buses stopped running around an hour ago." He told me. "I'll even be nice enough to share my bed with you, if you ask kindly." He added, a taunting lilt to his voice.

I glared at him and he smirked, our hotheaded personalities clashing. "Fine." I snapped nonetheless. It seemed staying the night would be easier anyways, seeing as I had no way to get home and I certainly wasn't walking by myself in the middle of the night.

"Well? Go on and ask." He insisted with an amused glint in his gaze. I tightened my hands into fists and heaved out a breath, dropping my clothes back onto his floor again. "The only thing I ask for from you is an orgasm. I'm sleeping in your bed." I stated, my words of spite only seeming to make him more amused.

Ignoring his gaze as it followed me, I entered his closet and grabbed one of his shirts that was hung up, pulling the soft fabric on over my naked body. It was very soft and large, falling to my mid-thigh. I would admit that it was quite comfy.

Dressed in just his t-shirt, I exited the closet and let my eyes flick to Onyx, who was watching me with an intense gaze. He looked at me like he could see right through the shirt that covered me, making my face burn in embarrassment. I flicked off the lights and approached his bed, peering down at him as he took up a majority of the space. "Scoot over for me." I grumbled in complaint, placing my hands on my hips. Though he rolled his eyes at my dramatics, he scooted over to the left side of the bed and I got in on the right side, making myself comfortable beneath the warmth of his fuzzy blanket. I hummed in content and placed a pillow between him and I, glaring at him when he looked at me like I was crazy. "What?" I huffed defensively. "I don't need you crushing me in my sleep, you know." I told him.

A sexy, husky chuckle left his lips and I laid down, curling my legs up so I was kind of halfway in a ball. "That's..new." Onyx muttered when he took note of my sleeping position, but I just ignored him. I buried my cheek into the pillows, relaxing at the scent of peppermint that was all over his pillows and his sheets.

They smelled of him, and I couldn't help how the familiar scent calmed me, lulling me off to sleep.