21*

~Onyx's POV~

I clenched my jaw as I peered at Katya's short, curvy figure from across the cafeteria where she was sitting beside Saki, Zena, Yosef and Ichiro. My arms crossed over my chest as I leaned against the wall, narrowing my eyes in irritation when I spotted an irritatingly familiar person tap Katya on the shoulder. It was that Saul guy that I'd seen in her yoga class, the one that used to be her partner before I'd taken his spot.

The two of them began to speak to one another, a smile on her lips that made her eyes seem brighter as she looked up at him. I rolled my eyes and pushed off of the wall, strolling my way to where she sat with everyone else. Her fiery red hair spilled down her back in thick, loose waves as she straddled the chair backwards to talk to Saul, who was grinning at her like she was God's gift to the world. It made my stomach churn with annoyance and I purposely bumped his shoulder when I passed him, smoothly sliding my way into the empty chair beside her, my knee brushing against hers when I did so.

She clearly noticed the purposeful action, her blue-green eyes narrowing at me when she looked my way with her mouth turned down into an unamused frown. I simply cocked up an eyebrow, unphased by the clear anger that she glared at me with due to my bumping Saul out of my way. "What?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest. Her gaze flicked down at the action and I forced myself not to smirk at the fact that she was so obviously checking me out, which made my ego inflate. I wanted her eyes on me like this, looking at me like she wanted me inside her again.

"You're such an asshole." She grumbled, but the soft tint of pink that colored her cheeks as she dragged her eyes back up to mine again told me that she wasn't thinking about what an asshole I was.

My lips twitched up ever so slightly and she clenched her small hands into tight fists, looking back up at Saul, who seemed incredibly confused as to what was going on between the two of us. I followed her gaze and leaned a little closer to Katya, letting my leg brush against the black fabric of her joggers that fit her figure tightly, able to feel the warmth of her body with our little proximity.

On edge with me teasing her with little brushes against her, I couldn't help but to smirk slightly when she began to anxiously bounce her leg, black and white Nike Jordans covering her feet that she kicked me with ever so slightly. I swung an arm over the back of my chair and cocked up a brow at Saul as he stared at me. "Can I help you?" I asked him, well aware of the unfriendly tone to my voice. The annoying man just cleared his throat and shook his head, looking as if he was about to piss his pants as his eyes nervously shifted away from me, but I didn't take my eyes off him. If anything, I just glared at him more, especially when I noticed the way he peeked at Katya with an embarrassed look on his face.

"Thought so." I scowled at him and had to resist the urge to pull Katya closer, knowing that he was embarrassed by the fact that he was actually scared of me. It seemed like he had a crush on her and didn't want to seem like a wuss in front of her, but it was certainly too fucking late for that. "Now go away before you piss me off." I demanded, not surprised when he turned and scampered off. For as big of a guy as he was, it was pathetic that he was such a pussy.

Beside me, Katya stamped her foot onto mine harshly and I hissed in surprised pain, my hand grasping her by the underside of her calf to shove her foot off of mine. "The fuck?" I snapped, annoyed that she'd done that. She glared up at me in return, a defiance and frustration in her eyes that made my cock twitch. "You didn't need to do that, Onyx." She said, scolding me. I rolled my eyes and let go of her calf, cocking up a brow lazily. "Well, I fucking did it anyways. What does it matter?" I grunted. Giving me a glare, she spread her thighs and turned towards me, the size of her large breasts catching my eye when she was facing me directly, her tiny white cropped tank top just a little too tiny. My dick twitched again and I clenched my jaw, trailing my gaze back up to hers.