31*

~Katya's POV~

As I laid in bed on Tuesday night a couple of days later, scrolling through Hulu, my phone quietly pinged with a text. I grabbed my phone and checked my messages, not too surprised to see that Onyx was the one messaging me.

From: Onyx

Come over?

I cocked up a brow at the simplicity of his message, knowing exactly what he was asking me to come over for. After all, it was about nine PM, not to mention that he never had invited me to come over to his house before. I'd been there my fair share of times, sure, but not because he asked me to. So it wasn't a secret that he was inviting me over for sex, though I would admit that I hadn't expected him to do it so suddenly.

Sending back a quick response, I shut my laptop and slid out of bed to change my clothes, as I was currently only wearing a pair of frumpy looking pajamas. Not exactly sexy to show up to his house looking like I'd just rolled out of bed.

After I had taken off my clothes, I pulled on a black, v-neck bralette and high-waisted, black biker shorts. I then pulled on a long-sleeved, white button-up shirt that I left unbuttoned, the shirt falling to below my butt. The converse that I pulled on were a metallic silver with a leopard print on it, my white socks poking out of the tops of the hightop shoes. Before I left I filled in my eyebrows and put on a bit of mascara, spritzing myself with some perfume on my way out of my room.

Seeing as I didn't have a car, I ended up having to take the bus to his house because it wasn't like he was going to come pick me up. I ended up being dropped off only about two minutes away and walked the rest of the way to his place, feeling relieved when I reached the large, modern house. I knocked on the front door, waiting impatiently for him to open the door, only to be surprised by the lack of clothing that he wore when he did. Only clad in a pair of boxers, Onyx swung open the door, tugging me into his home by a grip he held onto my waist with.

"Oh!" I squeaked in surprise as he slammed the door shut and pressed his lips to mine roughly, my hands placing themselves on his firm, bare chest. "My room." He muttered, the palm of his large hand smacking down on my ass as he turned me to walk down the hall.

Flushed in the face, I walked down the hall with him following closely behind me, glancing over my shoulder at him. "You sure don't waste any time." I teased, a playful smile tugging up at the edges of my lips. He smirked, kicking his bedroom door shut when we entered the dimly lit room. I slid off my shoes and he grabbed my hips, easily managing to lift me up to allow my legs to wind around his hips as his rough fingers dug into my flesh. "You know me, kitty. I can hardly ever wait when it comes to fucking you." He muttered, dark hazel eyes watching me as I slid the long-sleeved shirt off and tossed it to the floor.

He gently tossed me onto his bed, the soft, warm fur of his fuzzy blanket soft against my exposed skin. I lifted my hips when his hands clutched at the fabric of my biker shorts, letting him pull them off of me with my panties. While he took those off, I pulled off the bralette I had on, leaving me naked.

I watched him closely as he pulled off his boxers, the long, thick length of his cock springing free. His eyes found mine and he clenched his strong jaw, stepping closer to the bed. "Scoot up the bed, Katya." He demanded of me, waiting for me to scoot up towards the pillows before he crawled into the bed, settling his frame between my thighs. The tip of his cock pressed against my entrance and I shuddered as he slid his way into me with a groan, muscular arms flexing when he placed them on either side of my waist.

"Shit," He muttered under his breath, easing himself into me deeply, filling me until my thighs parted for him a little more as I moaned at how deep he was. "I needed this little pussy tonight, kitty. It's been too long." He told me through a slow thrust, speaking to me in a low, husky voice. Of course, I knew exactly what he meant. We hadn't had sex since over a week ago, before I'd had my period.

"Yeah?" I hummed, purposely clenching around him. His eyes flashed with poorly disguised heat and he growled deeply, grinding his hips against me so his cock stirred within my core. "Then fuck me like it." I breathed, causing him to withdraw until only the tip remained within me. "Is that what you want? You want me to pound this wet cunt like it's mine, hm?" He almost hissed, dark eyes meeting mine. I felt myself grow wetter, squeezing him tighter until his dick jerked. "Do it." I dared breathlessly, the idea making me ache for him.

Onyx didn't waste any time, beginning to pound into me like he'd asked me if I wanted him to, my legs spreading wider as I bucked my hips up against him. I moaned softly and slid my fingers through his soft hair, tangling my fingers into the strands as his skin clapped loudly against mine. "That's it." He grunted lowly, large hands grasping onto the underside of my knees. He lifted himself, pressing my legs back as he peered between my spread thighs and watched the way his cock swiftly pounded in and out of me. "Soak me, kitty. I love how wet you get when I'm in you." He groaned, fingers digging into the back of my knees harshly. I knew bruises would be left behind, and the pleasure of the tight grip made me whine as I rocked my hips.

"Don't stop, please. I want it." I begged, able to feel my pussy throbbing around his girth, slickening my inner thighs with arousal. A sly smirk formed on his lips as he peered down at me, my fiery hair fanned across his black pillowcases beneath my head. "I know you do. You like having this dick in you, yeah?" He taunted deeply, grunting when my walls clenched around him. "Fuck." He panted as he pulled out abruptly, two long fingers of his right hand stroking between my folds, eagerly playing with my clit.

I cried out in shock and my hips jerked, the sensitivity of the swollen bundle of nerves making me try to push his touch away. He glared at me, slamming his cock into me as he played with my clit until my legs were shaking, overwhelmed with the way he touched me. It wasn't gentle in the slightest, his skilled fingers clearly aiming to make me lose control in a few mere seconds. "O-Onyx!" I cried, brows furrowing in pleasure. A low groan left his lips and he began to thrust into me again, fucking me so roughly that the bed began to shake and creak beneath our bodies. "Just like that. Scream it, Katya. Scream my fucking name." He cursed, my back arching and thighs shaking wildly at the combined feeling of his fingers overwhelming my clit while his cock pounded into my sensitive walls, hitting my g-spot.

It was hard to hold back, to deny the rapidly building pleasure between my hips, ready to spill over. So it was no surprise when that pleasure finally reached a staggering height, sending me into an orgasm so intense that my eyes rolled back as my hips bucked and I moaned his name loudly.

He groaned in relief when he felt my pussy squeezing him as I came, pressing the entirety of his dick into my sopping core. I trembled when his dick jerked within me, his own orgasm sending him into a series of low, sexy groans as he loaded into me, muscles bulging when he tensed and shuddered over me. The low lighting cast shadows over his figure, making my mouth water as my gaze trailed over his defined, strong body. "Oh, god." I whimpered through a moan, turned on just from the sight of him over me.

Slowly, he withdrew from me with a heave of breath, my thighs still shaking as he fell beside me into his bed. The two of us settled into a silence as we both caught our breath, his body relaxing next to mine. Neither of us spoke for a while, but the feeling of stickiness against my thighs made me speak up after a few minutes of silence. "Is it alright if I use your shower real quick?" I asked softly, already carefully getting out of his bed so as not to leave any of our releases behind on the dark sheets. He lifted his head to look at me, nodding his head.

"Yeah." He muttered. "Just don't be surprised if I come in to piss while you're in the shower."