13

~Katya's POV~

Unfortunately for me, it seemed Ms. Massey really meant it when she said I'd be paired up with Onyx for the rest of the week. Three more days of having to deal with him every time I come in here.

Worst of all was that I wouldn't even be truly rid of him after this week, of course. He was friends with my friends, after all, which meant I saw him a lot anyways. Getting him out of my life didn't seem to be something I was able to do, but I at least didn't want to have to deal with him any more than I was forced to.

"Hey, kitty." Onyx waved a hand in front of my face as he sat beside me on my yoga mat again, causing me to blink as I came out of my thoughts and glanced over at him. "What?" I grumbled in annoyance, frowning. He smirked. "Oh, nothing. You just looked so stumped that I was just curious if there was anything even up in that head of yours." He said in a taunting tone that was so very like him.

I gave him a glare and huffed as I rose to my white and pink sneaker covered feet, rolling my eyes when his gaze flicked up to me and he rose a brow. "Well? Get your lazy ass up. I'm not going to get in trouble with Ms. Massey just because you can't be bothered to do a little bit of yoga." I told him with a snip to my tone. He scoffed and stood as well, rising to his incredible height, towering above my much shorter frame. "I'm not lazy. Yoga is just boring bullshit, Katya, and if I wanted to work out then I'd do actual exercise." He responded, to which I stared up at him with an unimpressed look on my face.

"Are you done now?" I asked, not really caring whether he liked it or not. It was just yoga, and it wasn't like it was going to hurt him. He didn't respond, just narrowed his gaze down at me, and I took that as a yes. "Good, now can you put aside being an antagonizing asshole for a while so I can actually help you with this?" I questioned, cocking up a brow at him. A grunt left his lips and he crossed his arms over his chest, the white, long sleeved shirt that he had on tightening around the muscles of his large biceps. "Fine." He grumbled in annoyance.

Though he had come to reluctant agreement with me, I hesitated for a moment, doubting whether he was for real or if he was just screwing with me like always. Thankfully, though, he didn't say anything and instead just waited for me to tell him what to do.

A soft huff left me and I nodded my head in content, glad that he was finally going to listen to me for once. "Okay." I hummed, brushing my fingers through my long hair. "You need to stretch first." I told him, beginning to do toe touches. He just watched me, a flat look on his face, and I turned my head, glaring up at him. "Do it!" I demanded. He rolled his eyes and made an exaggeration of leaning his large body down to stretch as I was doing. I hid a smile, the two of us staying quiet as he copied the stretches that I did, changing his position to match mine when I did.

Once we had both stretched, I directed him to sit down, glancing over at him as I started with an easy pose for him to copy. At least, I thought it was easy enough, but Onyx struggled to copy me. I cocked up a brow as I stared at him, eyeing the way that he tried to stretch his left leg back and up towards his shoulder as I had. He reached a long, muscular arm back and swiped at it, failing to reach the limb. The man was so stiff that he looked like he was about to snap in half, causing me to giggle to myself as I watched him struggle, unable to help how amusing I found it.

His white, low-rise Nikes hit the floor as he dropped his leg to the floor, giving me a glare. "You're as stiff as a board, Onyx. Relax a little bit!" I said, but he just grumbled and struggled to stretch again. The navy pants with a black and white plaid pattern hardly worked with his odd stretch, his body too tense and the fabric of the sweatpants not loose enough. The man was just hopeless.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head as I sat up normally, moving closer to him in hopes to help him fix his form. My hand grabbed his left leg, helping him stretching it up until he could reach back and grab his ankle with his right hand. As I did so, I did the same thing, trying to show him how it should look. "This is so uncomfortable." He groaned in complaint, a furrow between his brows as he glanced over at me with a frown. Scoffing, I shook my head and reached a hand out, smacking his lower back until he straightened his large frame with a scowl on his handsome face. "Maybe if you actually would relax a little then it wouldn't be." I scolded him.

Onyx sighed and, though it seemed as though it actually took him some effort to do so, he eventually managed to relax a little. I held the pose for a while, my right leg bent at the knee so my shin was flat against the mat and my right foot pressed against my left thigh. Admittedly, I only held that position for as long as I did just for the sake of seeing that uncomfortable look on Onyx's face, which I found amusement in.

Eventually, however, I switched poses again, assuming the stance of a push-up that Onyx easily copied. I imagined he'd done several push-ups before, judging by his build, but I could practically feel his surprise when I moved my right leg, keeping it beneath my chest as my leg stretched past my left hand. My foot pressed flat down against the floor and I hid a smirk when Onyx made a noise of frustration. "I can't do that!" He hissed at me in a low voice, causing me to cock up a brow as I looked at him in faux confusion. "Why not?" I asked innocently, pretending I had no clue what was wrong. Obviously, I was well aware he'd have trouble doing this pose, which was why I'd done it.

Catching onto what I was doing, his hazel eyes flared up with irritation as he glared at me. "My god, you're the most infuriating little woman I've ever met." He spat, the look within his gaze almost as fiery as my hair. A sly smirk grew upon my lips. "Aw, how sweet of you to say."

Rolling his eyes, he watched me as I rose to my feet again, adjusting my pair of pink and black sweatpants so they didn't fall down more. He stood as well, watching me pat down my hair until I raised a brow at him, dropping my hands back to my side again. "Why are you looking at me?" I asked expectantly, letting out a huff as I crossed my arms over my chest. Almost immediately, his eyes flicked down and he smirked slightly before meeting my gaze again. "That shirt seems to be a little too small for you, kitty." He stated, one long finger pointing to the cropped pink tank top that I wore.

This time genuinely confused, I furrowed my brows and looked down, only to find that my breasts looked like they were about to pop right out of my top. A flush of embarrassment crept up my neck and into my cheeks as I fixed my top, peering up at him through my lashes with as casual a look as I could muster. He was still looking at me, and I raised a brow at him when he smirked in amusement. "What?" I huffed, surprised at the indifference in my own voice. "Never seen a little bit of cleavage before or something?" I scoffed.

Not to my surprise, Onyx scoffed and rolled his eyes. "I'd say that was more than a little bit, but sure." He muttered, making the warmth within my face even hotter. Of course I knew that my breasts certainly weren't small, but it wasn't like I needed him to make a comment about that.

"You just..." I scowled at him in hopes to distract him from the blush I felt. "Just shut your trap and keep doing yoga like you're supposed to!"