35*

~Katya's POV~

Onyx ended up sleeping over that night, so I wasn't necessarily surprised to wake up in the same bed as him the next morning. I was, however, surprised that the pillow I'd put between us had been moved.

Behind me I felt a hard, muscular body pressed against me, my butt pressing directly into something hard and bulging. A pair of strong arms were wrapped around my waist, securing me against Onyx's chest so I couldn't leave. My breath died in my throat and I flushed, a warmth stirring within my lower belly as his breath fanned down my neck and he placed teasing kisses along my skin.

"Really, Onyx?" I asked him through a breathless chuckle, moaning softly when his hands clasped tightly to my hips and he pulled my ass into his crotch more. "You can't even wait five minutes after I wake up?" I whispered. He just hummed, teeth scraping across the column of my neck. "You're lucky I didn't try to wake you up myself, kitty." He mumbled, causing me to laugh softly and flip around to face him. "Why? Do you want me that badly?" I teased, my fingers pushing beneath the bottom of his shirt to feel the hard, warm muscles of his abs.

He growled, strong fingers digging into the flesh of my hips as he flipped us over so he was on his back and I was now straddling his lap. "What do you think, huh?" He muttered, using his hold on my hips to rock me against the large bulge beneath his sweatpants. Strong shivers raced up and down my spine, making me inhale shakily as I pushed his shirt up, placing my hands on his skin. "I think you can't get enough of me." I responded, chuckling softly.

A brow of his raised up at me. "Goddamn right, I can't." He agreed lowly, the honesty making my face flush. "Now take off your fucking clothes." He demanded, dark hazel eyes peering up at me.

I smiled slightly and grabbed the bottom of my pajama shirt, pulling it over my head before I threw it to the side. He watched me closely, trailing his gaze over my figure unabashedly as I took off my sleep shorts, throwing those to the floor as well. A large hand of his reached up, clasping at one of my bare breasts before he groaned and I felt his cock throbbing between my thighs. "You're so fucking gorgeous, Katya." He told me, the compliment causing me to blink in surprise.

Usually when we had sex, he didn't call me things like gorgeous. If anything, it was hot or sexy, but not gorgeous. I couldn't help but to blush, taken aback by the unusual flattery.

"Well, aren't you being flattering today?" I said, playing it off. He shifted, peeling off his shirt before he laid back down again and grasped my hips. "I'm pretty sure honest is the right word for it, actually." He teased, a smirk forming on his full, kissable lips. I giggled and grabbed the waistband of his sweatpants, shifting to pull them off, leaving the both of us naked. His cock smacked lightly against his stomach and I wrapped my fingers around the base of him, barely able to fit them all the way around the girth.

His eyes focused on my hand on him as I straddled him a little higher, carefully pressing the head of him against my entrance before I lowered onto his length and felt him stretch my walls around him. I placed my hand on his chest and bowed my head a little, blowing out a breath at how much deeper he seemed to reach in this position. "Shit, Katya." He muttered, hands clutching at my hips when he filled me completely and yet I still hadn't bothered to move. "I-I've never been on top." I admitted in a whisper, wiggling my hips against him in a way that made his dick stir within me.

A low groan left his lips at the action and I assumed he must've liked that, leading me to curiously grind myself against him and rock my hips gently until his fingers dug into the flesh of my hips tightly. "I'm going to have a hard time believing that if you keep grinding your pussy on me that way." He responded in a groan, peering up at me from beneath his lashes, the color of his hazel green eyes dark with lust.

My heart skipped and I leaned over him more, sliding my hands up to his strong shoulders as the weight of my heavy breasts pressed into his chest. He groaned as I fucked him, fingers squeezing tightly at my flesh with the increased movement of my hips. The sound made me shudder and moan softly, loving the fact that he was making those noises because of me. I felt his hands move from my hips to my butt, grasping the round flesh there as he guided me on his cock, the head of him gliding expertly against my g-spot. "Oh, god." I whimpered as I felt it, my body growing weak at the pleasure.

Onyx began to join my thrusts, meeting me halfway by pounding up into me as I lowered my hips. He groaned, his chest rumbling with the sound. "Yeah? Right there, isn't it?" He hissed, noticing my reaction. I dug my nails into his shoulders and lifted my head, weakly nodding as his hips smacked harshly up against my ass, making my body bounce from the force. "Yes, right there. Please give me it." I begged breathlessly, my words making him groan lowly as he smoothed his large hands over my ass and relaxed beneath me, giving me back the control. "Take it, if you really want it, kitty." He told me.

I rocked my ass against him, taking his cock back into me, feeling his strong arms wrap tightly around my waist in order to squish me against his chest. His hands splayed across my skin and I shuddered at the warmth of his touch, clenching around the width of his cock.

"Fuck, yes." He panted as my backside gently thumped against him, chest rumbling against mine with groans of pleasure. "You're so goddamn tight. I'm gonna cum soon, Katya. Don't fucking stop." He told me with a grunt, tightening his arms around my waist. Spurred on by his words, I rocked my hips gently against him, an action which had his chest heaving as his biceps flexed and his fingers dug into my flesh, holding me firmly against his front. A groan escaped his lips and I could feel his muscles tensing beneath me, as if he was holding himself back. "Onyx..." I breathed, clenching around his shaft as I took him into me again.

"Please cum for me." I encouraged him softly, nails digging into his strong shoulders. He growled lowly at my words, peering at me through hooded, lustful eyes. "You want me to cum in you, yeah? Keep fucking going, Katya. I'll give you it." He said huskily, only encouraging me to fuck him harder, whimpering at the way his dick hit against my g-spot.

He moaned lowly, lulling his head back into my pillows as I felt his cock throbbing within me, growing closer to his orgasm. The way that his brows furrowed in pleasure and his lips parted, releasing low groans and soft pants made my stomach swirl with desire, my pussy clenching tightly around his shaft. I loved when he got that look on his face right before he was about to cum. It was so sexy seeing him like that, so blissful and in the throes of pleasure all because of me.

Wanting him to finish, I slowly grinded against him, my own moans becoming louder as I approached my release rapidly. I whimpered softly and buried my face into his chest as his arms tightened around me, thrusting into me once more before we both broke one after another, the low string of groans that left him making my insides warm. My body shook slightly atop his as I came, whining quietly as the way his release unloaded in me, making me feel warm and full. Our movements came to a stop and I laid there atop him for a moment, trying to catch my breath. "Fuck." Onyx said breathlessly after a bit, carefully rolling us over so he could gently pull out of me. I sat up onto my elbows, slipping out of bed with the feeling of his eyes on me. "I'm going to shower, if you want to join me." I told him, somehow knowing that he was wondering.

I headed into my bathroom when he didn't respond, thinking that was his way of refusing, but I then heard his heavy footsteps following me in a few seconds later. A small smile threatened to pull at my lips, one that I barely managed to hide.