25*

~Katya's POV~

"Are you sure you're fine to get a ride home with him?" Saki asked me after dinner was over, everyone now standing out in the parking lot. A cool breeze blew by, making my long hair blow through the air to the left, goosebumps rising on my bare legs.

I gave her a smile and nodded my head. "Yeah, it's fine. Onyx is an asshole, but he wouldn't hurt me or anything. Besides, his place is closer to mine anyways, so it's easier on everyone." I responded with an assuring tone, giving them all a wave goodbye when they went and got into their cars to leave. That left just Onyx and I, his large frame still standing behind me in the parking lot.

Once everyone had already gotten in their cars and left, I turned around to look at him, crossing my arms over my chest. His hazel green eyes flicked down to me, lingering on my lips before he met my gaze. "Well?" I said expectantly, lifting a single eyebrow. "You going to just stand there or are you going to take me home?" I asked. It was clear that he didn't appreciate my sass, which was shown when he roughly smacked my ass and narrowed his eyes at me.

Sending him a scowl, Onyx just smirked at me and smacked my ass again, beginning to lead me over to his car that I hopped in the passenger's seat of. I buckled my seatbelt and glanced over to him, watching his triceps flex and tighten when his large hands grasped at the steering wheel as he backed out of the parking lot. Though I knew that he was very well aware of the fact that I was staring, I simply didn't care. I was going to look at him as much as I wanted, because I could.

"Already checking me out again, kitty?" Onyx teased, easing the vehicle to a slow stop at an intersection as the lights turned red. "Saki was right. You are a little pervert." He said, causing my lips to twitch in amusement. I couldn't help but to laugh, brushing my fingers through the loose strands of my fiery hair. "Is that a bad thing?" I asked, crossing my right leg over the left. "Because I don't recall you ever complaining about that before." I retorted, edges of my lips twitching up into a smile when he rolled his eyes.

"Mm, and you never will." He hummed, catching me off guard when his right hand slid over to slip between my legs, prying them apart just enough for his long fingers to tease my inner thighs.

It was clear from the way he touched me alone that this wasn't an innocent touch, but then again, there were no innocent touches when it came to Onyx and I. Practically every time he touched me, it ended with him fucking me, so I knew very well what he was doing. Perhaps that was why I wasn't very surprised when he joined me in stepping out of his car after he'd pulled into the parking lot of my apartment building, a slight smile twitching up on the edges of my lips as I stood at the trunk of his car.

"Come on," Onyx said, large hand pressing against my lower spine as he urged me into the lobby of my apartment. The ends of my hair brushed over his hand and I bit my lip at the warmth of his touch as it seeped through the fabric of my dress.

The two of us took the elevator up to the floor that my apartment was on, his broad, strong front pressing close to my back as I dug my keys out of my jacket. Heat unfurled within my core as his large, rough hands clutched at my wide hips and he pulled my back into his front, lowering his head to gently nip at the shell of my ear. I fumbled with my keys, biting gently on my bottom lip as he teasingly rocked my ass back against his crotch with a hum. Barely managing to get the door open, I squeaked in surprise when he thrusted his hips against my ass, the short fabric of my dress hitching up from the action and the way his hands tightened their grip on me.

"H-Hey!" I gasped, placing my left hand on the frame outside of the door to steady myself on my shaky legs. He growled lowly and gently urged me forward into my apartment as he followed me inside, smacking my backside when I turned away from him to lock up the front door and kicked off my shoes there with his. My head whipped around to look at him and I swiveled around to take a step closer to him, grabbing him by the front of his shirt.