26*

~Onyx's POV~

I pushed Katya onto her bed after she had stood on her shaky legs, pale knees a little red from how long she'd been kneeled before me on them. Her breasts heaved with her chest as she peered up at me, leaning back onto her elbows with dark, lustful eyes.

My cock hardened again almost immediately, lengthening until it ached with need to be inside of her again, to feel her wrapped around me. However, I felt my mouth practically watering as I looked at her in her lacy bra and panties, the pale color of her skin visible through her bright red undergarments. Her bra held her full, heavy tits within the confines of it, cleavage spilling out of the cups in a tempting manner that made me want to suck them into my mouth. The shape of her curvy waist led down to her wide hips and soft belly and thighs, long fingers clutching tightly to the fabric of her blankets.

"Spread those pretty legs up in the air for me, Katya. I want to see your little pussy, how wet it is against these panties." I told her in a growl as I approached the bed, my eyes trailing down the length of her body. She spread them open for me, a flush creeping up her neck and into her cheeks when my eyes zeroed in between her legs, taking in the sight of her slick pussy through the sheer, lacy fabric of her panties. My teeth clamped down on my bottom lip and I groaned softly to myself, tempted by the shine of arousal that I could see glistening all up the smooth folds of her bare core, soaking through the underwear. "Fucking christ." I groaned, cock throbbing.

Katya whimpered softly and shifted her hips, peering up at me with needy blue-green eyes. I climbed into her bed, my hands grasping at her panties to tug them down her legs, which she eagerly lifted her hips to allow me to do. They were thrown to the floor and I grabbed her thighs, pushing them open as I hovered before her, the weight of my cock smacking against the wetness of her pussy.

She moaned quietly and bucked her hips up slightly, chest heaving with need. "Don't worry, kitty. You'll get my cock after I've finally tasted your pussy." I promised her in a low murmur, settling myself on her bed with my head between her parted thighs.

The soft fan of my breath over her warm, soaked cunt had her thighs shaking and I gently pressed my tongue between her folds, loving the quiet hitch of her breath. I let her thighs lay over my shoulders, running my hands over her hips and up the curve of her waist until I roughly groped her full breasts in my palms. My mouth buried itself between her thighs and she shuddered beneath me when I flicked my tongue up and down the length of her pussy, groaning at the amount of wetness that gushed with the movement of my tongue. "Oh, so fucking wet for me, kitty." I told her in a low tone.

I played with her tits as I devoured her with my mouth, pinching her sensitive nipples and groping them in my palms. One hand gently laid itself over mine while her other reached down, threading long fingers into my hair as she moaned and writhed her hips. My tongue swirled against her swollen clit, the peaks of her breasts pushing into the air when she arched her back in pleasure. "Onyx.." She whimpered my name so softly that I barely heard it.

Wanting her to lose it the way that she had made me, I slipped my tongue down and moaned against her pussy as I lapped up all the wetness gushing from her pussy. "You've got such a sensitive little cunt, hm?" I murmured breathlessly, sucking her clit into my mouth. It caught her off guard, a stunned cry leaving her lips as she jerked against my mouth, thighs jolting like she was about to try to clamp them shut. As I kept sucking at that swollen bundle of nerves, though, her body melted and she spread her legs again with a deep moan. "A-Ah. Oh, my god." She gasped, making the edges of my lips twitch into a smug smirk at the blissful edge to her tone.

She liked this, and knowing this just made me suck harder, flicking my tongue over and around it rapidly. I brought down my right hand, swiftly thrusting two fingers into her soaking little hole. Again, her hips jerked and I growled against her pussy as a warning, my long fingers beginning to rub and tease at her g-spot. All the while, I ravished her with rough strokes of my tongue, loving how her soft whimpers increased loud moans as she grew close to her orgasm. It hardly took anything before she was gasping, this time trying to clamp her thighs around my head as she moaned and shook.