14

~Onyx's POV~

I couldn't focus. Katya was here, trying to get me to copy those dumb yoga poses that she was doing, but she was barely wearing anything and it made it difficult for me to focus or to think. It made it difficult for me to keep my eyes from wandering.

The tiny black denim shorts that she wore were tight on her figure, showing off her thick bare thighs that made me want to get my face right between them. She wore a white sports bra that said supreme in small black lettering across the front of it, with a black and white color-blocked windbreaker jacket. On her feet were a pair of simple black and white converse, that fiery red hair tied up in a messy bun upon her head. Although she drove me nuts, I couldn't deny how utterly fucking hot I found her at the same time. I wanted her badly, and that smart mouth of hers both pissed me off and made me want her more.

"Hello? Are you even paying attention, dummy?" Katya huffed as she looked up at me, realizing that I wasn't doing anything to copy her pose yet. I was just sitting beside her, my eyes struggling to not wander over her full curves.

She sat on her knees on the mat, crossing her arms over her busty breasts as she cocked up a brow at me in question. I pursed my lips and shrugged my shoulders. "Not really." I confessed, not seeing the point in lying. It pissed her off, of course, which was plenty obvious by the glare that she gave me, but I just found myself amused by her irritation. "Gosh, you're so annoying." She grumbled, shaking her head as she grabbed my wrist and gave me as intimidating a look as she could manage, which wasn't very  intimidating at all.

"Just come on. After this, we have to actually do poses together like Ms. Massey said to earlier." She told me, causing me to sigh and reluctantly begin to copy her once she somehow managed to stretch her body into a weird pose. I sighed and reluctantly copied her, my eyes wandering down the length of her spine to her round ass that was slightly perched up in the air.

Thankfully, Katya seemed content with the fact that I was actually listening to her, unaware of my wandering gaze. She did another pose, her left leg curling back as she held herself on the mat in a push-up, stretching the leg until her foot almost touched her shoulder blades. Incredulous, I blinked at her and shook my head. "Yeah, there's no way that I can do that, kitty. I might work out, but I'm not flexible." I said, and she laughed, the soft sound making my head spin. "Trust me, I noticed. Several times, actually." She responded, a teasing smile on her pouty lips when she glanced over at me.

I sent her a glare that just made her smirk, sitting down normally on the mat when she realized that I had no intentions of even attempting this pose. It was already obvious that I couldn't do it.

Instead of trying to get me to copy her more, she just shook her head and gave me a flat look. "Fine, then. You clearly can't be bothered with yoga, so you just do the light work of the partner poses." She told me, to which I just shrugged, pretty indifferent on the matter. By now she obviously knew that yoga wasn't something I was interested in, but I listened nonetheless when she directed me into a simple position with my legs directly out in front of me.

Then, to my surprise, she placed her small feet on either side of my legs and turned so that her ass was to me. I blinked in surprise and clenched my jaw, beginning to wonder if she was actually doing this shit on purpose. Her ass was right in front of my fucking face!

Katya bent over and placed her hands on the mat, keeping them on either side of my feet, and lifted herself into a handstand. I watched her closely, wondering what she was doing, and quickly noticed one of her pale legs coming towards my head. Thinking that she was trying to kick me in the face, I grabbed her ankle and flicked my eyes down to hers in a glare. "You trying to kick me, kitty?" I asked, feigning hurt. A surprising grin broke out across her face. "Although that does sound appealing, no. You're supposed to grab my legs and keep them up like a bridge." She said.

My hand grasped her other ankle and I lifted my arms up until her legs were straight horizontally, watching as she nodded her head in approval. I flicked my eyes over her figure, from the curve of her waist to her breasts that looked like they were about to fall out of her sports bra. "Stop looking!" She snapped at me, catching me in the act of ogling her. Instead of playing dumb, I just cocked up a brow at her lazily and a small smirk formed on my lips. "You should probably keep in mind that your tits are about to pop out for many more people than just me to see." I warned her.

She scowled, catching me off guard when she jerked her leg, managing to hit me in the side of my head with her foot. I hissed in surprise and my grip on her ankles slipped away when she pulled away, standing up once she had her feet on the ground again. My gaze met hers as I glared up at her, her pretty eyes peering down at me after she fixed her clothes and crossed her arms over her exposed midsection. "And you should keep your eyes from wandering where they shouldn't if you want to keep them in their sockets." She threatened, causing me to snort in amusement. Her threat didn't seem so threatening when she was all flushed in the face like that, embarrassed that I'd been checking her out.

I smirked up at her, leaning back onto my hands on the mat. "Tits are tits, kitty. Don't flatter yourself just because I took a little glance." I told her, though I knew very well that it wasn't just her breasts that had caught my attention up until now. Every time I looked at her, I just wanted to stare. I didn't want to look away even though I knew I should.

Perhaps I was just sexually frustrated, but she was so sexy to me. The curves she had, how soft and long her fiery hair was, even that smart mouth of hers. I'd been with my fair share of women in my twenty five years of living, but nobody had gotten me riled up in the way that she did. I wanted her on top of me, under me, all over me until I couldn't think of anything else. Fuck, I was already halfway to having her on my mind all the time, though she didn't know that of course.

Staring at me for a moment, her frown slowly morphed into a nasty, sexy glare that had my dick twitching. Something must've been wrong with me, I thought.

"You are such a pig." She grumbled, and I cocked up a brow. "How rude." I pouted. "Asshole I can handle, but a pig? Too far, don't you think?" I hummed, amused at the sharpening of her glare as she grew more irritated with my sarcasm. A low chuckle erupted from my lips that I couldn't keep in, and her eyes flicked down to my mouth, the shade of her eyes darkening slightly. It was right then, the way that she looked at my mouth, that I knew that she was just as attracted to me as I was to her. She wanted me.

And, fuck's sake, did that do wonders for my ego.