~prologue(?)~

"Alright, now, I know business has been... a bit slow recently, yes." A tall, red imp dappled in white splotches walked into the front of a white board, wearing a troubled expression. This imp wore a torn black collared coat with red buttons, black boots with red tipped toes, and large, fingerless black gloves with yellow eye-like buttons on the back of the hands. And on his neck was a red skull charm, befitting his line of work.

He placed his hands on the table, looking over his colleagues at the table.

"It's no one's fault, okay?" The lanky Imp looks around at his employees; which were two other imps, one with white haired male in a trim, navy blue suit wearing a grumpy expression and the other a black haired female who's attire was more punk style with a simple black choker, a cold-shoulder black crop top with gold buttons with torn black pants and fingerless black gloves, much like her partner.

And an anthromorphic wolf-like demoness sitting across from them dressed in punk styled attire, with a spiked black choker and a grey crop top with straps shaped into a star resembling that of an inverted pentagram over her chest. Like her colleagues, she wore fingerless gloves and shorts with a crescent moon on the right side. She had her digitigrade legs crossed on the table, showing her black toeless stockings and is barefoot. To complete her look was a piercing on her right eyebrow and two piercings in her left ear while her right ear is torn. Her focus was on her phone, as she appeared to be ignoring everything else outside of it.

The imp continued speaking, his main focus being directed to the other imps. "I'm not naming any names here... Moxxie." His eyes briefly glance over to the white haired imp, who in turn gives him a look of offended bewilderment before continuing. "Now, does anyone here have... any bright ideas on how we can get business drumming up again?"

The female imp jumps up with the first thought that comes to mind. "What about a car wash?"

"This is hell, millie," The boss imp reminds her with a bemused expression. "Nobody cares about cars being clean here, okay?" He then thinks to himself for a moment. "Ooh, what about a billboard?"

"We can't afford a billboard, sir." Deadpanned the white haired imp, moxxie.

"Helpful, moxxie," sneered the tall imp as he slinked over to his smaller colleague's side with a bitter expression. "Really glad you're in the room right now," he then roughly shoves moxxie away as he pulls out a remote. "Have you guys forgotten what service we provide??"

With a press of a button, the TV flashes to life.

On the screen, showed images of the imps hard at work, brutally murdering the mortals of the overworld, with the latter thwacking a man in the face with a mallet, moxxie mercilessly shooting at a helplessly bound man in the mouth and their hellhound, swinging a poor human in her mouth like a dog would to a chew toy. To top it off, it ends with millie decapitation a man with a harpoon, and letting out a laugh in satisfaction at a job well done.

"Ahh, those were good times." Reminisced the boss imp dreamily as he held up a bowl of popcorn for his two female employees to munch on.

Moxxie wasn't convinced, however. "I don't need any reminding, sir.... Considering you blew most of our salaries on an obnoxious TV ad last week." he reprimanded with a stern annoyance. "One that you then additionally paid to have run for a full three hours on a channel nobody watches."

"Uh, hey, excuse me." This appeared to have offended his boss. "What's so obnoxious about a super-fun jingle, all right? It's a fun distraction when an advertisement's spittin' bullsh*t!"

"People love musicals, sir." Millie assured cheerfully.

"Exactly, Millie! And we're basically doin' a musical." His visage then faltered as he points an accusing finger at moxxie. "Are you going to crush my dreams like my dad did?"