11: Loo Loo band!

After getting Stolas out of his predicament, you all entered the large tent and as Octavia took a seat with you in her lap, Blitz carried Stolas in, who still had the now blood-soaked sack on his head, before walking off to ressume his position. Seeing he wasn't going to remove it, Octavia ripped the sack off herself, just in time for the show to start.

"Hey-hey-hey-hey-heyyyy, Implings! It's me, the Robotic Fizzarolli!" And with a grand gesture, out came a lanky animationic imp in a red and dark teal striped jester had his arms spread out with a slightly sinister smile on his face. "Shipped from Big Ozzie's factory to bring you a wonderful show celebrating Loo Loo Land, spelled with Os, to avoid lawsuits! H-H-H-H-H-Hit it!"

With a snap from his sparking fingers, the lime green stage lights came on, and jolly, carnival-esc music filled your ears.

🎵~Loo Loo Land, Loo Loo Land! Everybody sing along with the Loo Loo Band!~🎵

The curtains suddenly open, revealing the unsightly band of demon robots; FizzaRolli 'n Friends, involving a hideously deformed two-headed bear in overalls with a banjo, a saggy, patchwork rat that looked more like a sack draped over a pole holding a triangle, a mutant frog on the drums and Big Woobly himself somehow playing a guitar.

🎵~Every boy, every girl, every woman, every man, loves Loo Loo Land~🎵

Robo Fizz goes around pointing and gesturing at various demons in the audience, but as he reached Stolas, Blitzo pops up from behind his seat and points his rifle at Robo Fizz, who dashes back to the stage, just as the stage rises in time with his song's raise.

🎵~Loo Loo Land! Loo Loo Land! Everything is beautiful in Loo Loo Land!~🎵

He suddenly stretches his arms out to grab various imp children, pulling them into a big hug.

🎵~Ugly children holding hands
In Loo Loo Land!~🎵

He then twirled and throws the children carelessly back into their seats, with a few landing on their faces in the process.

🎵~Everybody's friendly,

He hugs Woobly, which brings sparks to the deformed dinosaur, possibly breaking its neck even more.

and nobody is mean,~🎵

He then slaps the two-headed bear on the back, causing it to spit black oil into a nearby imp's face.

🎵~no copyright infringements ever seen~🎵

Robo Fizz suddenly pours a canister of gasoline onto a large stack of cease-and-desist papers, then throws a match along with the canister at the stack, causing the whole pile to burst into flames.

🎵~I have a dream~🎵
🎵(~He has a dream~)🎵

🎵~I'm here to tell~🎵
🎵(~He's here to tell~)🎵

🎵~About a magical fantastic place
Called Loo Loo Laaaaand~🎵

As Octavia watched the performance with the upmost disgust and disdain, you were having the time of your life, clapping joyfully and wagging your tail at the colorful, sparkly, energetic show that is unfolding before you.

Octavia spared a glance down at you, her brows knitted in deadpan confusion watching as you clapped and danced to the corny, overly enthusiastic music very much like her father was, as he clapped and swayed cheerfully to the music.

"How." She grumbles almost inaudibly. "Literally, How are you so happy at this."

You turned and smiled up at the Goetia princess, smiling and pointing to the show. "Cown!"