3: first kill

"Oh, shut up, kid!" Blitzø chides, pointing a finger at the child. "You're lucky to witness this!"

Moxxie groans at the situation pinching the bridge between his eyes. "This company is such a mess!"

"Alright, let's go back to talking about my outfit." Blitzø speaks up, changing the subject entirely.

"Nobody was talking about that.." Loona speaks, not looking up from her phone.

"Yeah, that's why I'm tryin' to get that ball rolling." Blitzø grins, gesturing to his tattered clothing. "So, how does it look? It's good, right?"

"It's been a literal hell having to pretend to be paralyzed so you f**ksh*ts wouldn't kill me." The human kid pointed at the imp, sitting up as he disconnects himself from a heart monitor. "But now I want that. I want death!"

"You!" He points at Blitzø, who was staring at the kid with a deadpan expression. "Are a selfish, greedy clown. And I'm a kid! We're supposed to like clowns! Even creepy ones!"

"Hey now!" Moxxie protests against the child's claims. "That's not very-"

"If I wanted to hear from a spineless jackass," The kid cuts him off, making him flinch. "I'd rip out your spine and ask you from sh*t."

"That's my husband you're talking to!" Millie steps up, holding you in one arm, while gesturing to him with the other.

The kid then breaks into obnoxious laughter. "That's your husband??" He questions prompting your parents, as well as you to snarl at him. "I figured you for a slut, bit I didn't know you needed d**k that bad!"

He spots you in Millie's arms, as you growled at him with your teeth bared. "And I'm guessing that thing's supposed to be a baby?" He scoffs at you, shaking his head. "I bet you found that thing in a sewer and put a diaper on it."

He then points at loona. "And you!"

"What?" Loona questions, glaring at the brat expectantly. "What about me?"

"Nothing." He crosses his arms in a snobbish manner. "I don't talk to dogs. I'm a cat person."

Loona glares at him with a light whine of fury, before returning her grouchy attention back to her phone.

"Wow. Ah, Y'know, kid, you kind of are a piece of sh*t." Blitzø deadpanned with the others muttering in agreement, while you just continued to snarl at the kid ferally, lashing your tail like and angered cat.

That was when loona's phone went off.

"Oh f**k!" Loona exclaimed reading the text she had received. "I just got a text from our client! Guess he was the right target after all!"

"Who?" Blitzø asks.

Loona points to the bratty boy. "Him."

"Me?" The kid appeared startled.

"Yep." Loona affirms with a smirk.

"They wanted us to kill an actual child?" Blitzø sounded incredulous.

"That's what they're sayin'." Loona confirms.

"Well..." After mulling the confirmation over, Blitzø perks up in morbid delight. "Christ on a stick, there is a god!"

He reaches over and grabs the scruff of your onesie, and with a single pull, yanks you free of Millie's embrace and sets you on the table. And like a rabid dog, you ran at the boy on all fours, gnashing your piranha esc-teeth as you barreled into the boy, slamming him into the wall and knocking him out as you both tumbled onto the ground while you started to mercilessly maul him.
~~~~~~~~

"Y'know, folks, with this company, I really wanted to prove that we're capable of doing the same things anyone else can. Like killing people!"

Everyone then decided to give the brat their final disrespects with Moxxie watching in mild discomfort as you burrow into the lad's chest, feasting on his tender meat, while Millie simply cheered you on, Blitzø kicked at the head while loona recorded it all on her phone.

"So, from us here at the Immediate Murder Professionals group, we promise to settle your unfinished business or your money... is gone and you're never getting it back, and you can write us a bad review but we'll play dumb to it, because it's Hell and no one fuckin' cares."

After you've had your fill, you were confiscated by Millie to get you cleaned up while Blitzø and moxxie proceed to take care of the remains of the now hollowed cadaver, dismembering it and stuffing the remains into a trash bag. After the deed is done, Blitzø suddenly pulls everyone into a hug, the abruptness of it sending loona's phone flying from her hands.

"Y'know... even though this kid was a target... he's still a child." He whispers, almost mournfully. He wraps his tail around everyone lovingly as he continues. "...and it's important that we handle this going forward respectfully." Everyone, even Loona, gave a smile at their boss's words, while you just let out a loud belch.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Please!" Sobbed a blonde woman, speaking into a microphone which was being held by a disinterested reporter as she held up a very shoddy drawing of a boy. "If you've seen my little Eddie, please contact us at--"

She was interrupted by a bloody body back falling into her arms, eliciting a yelp of alarm from the mother and shocks the reporter. Looking up from where the bag fell, they find the four imps staring down at them through a portal awkwardly.

After a moment of awkward silence, Blitzø smiles and waves to the grieving mother cheerfully, in which you do as well.

"You're welcome!"

With that, the portal to hell shut, leaving the humans alone with their new troubles.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just another toe-dip!

If there's enough positive reception, I'll continue on with this!