6: botched mission

You all come up the front of a red fence which was shielded a decent sized, cozy looking wood house by a lakeside, with the sun setting behind it, turning the sky a vibrant orange. You pointed up at the pretty sky, cooing at the few clouds that hung over head.

Millie giggled and patted your head as you all slipped by the fence, hiding in the bushes that framed the sides, and you couldn't help but reach for the colorful flowers thay were around. Blitzo then stands up and peers into the window.

"That's gotta be her." He mutters, chuckling grimly to himself. "This is too easy." He then turns to Moxxie who was sitting beside him. "Moxxie, you want this one?"

This surprises the imp, and he smiles enthusiastically. "Me?"

The boss imp shrugs. "Yeaah, this one's simple enough for you to handle."

Moxxie stands up to peer at the target himself, but his enthusiasm is replaced with dread the moment he sees the display; A whole family; a mother, father and their two kids sitting at the table, about to enjoy a nice dinner.

"You snooze, you lose, Mox!" Blitz calls, producing a flame decorated rifle being offered to you. "Mills, make sure the kid watches this!"

Millie takes you out of your sling, and sets you in her lap so you could have full view of the spectacle.

Once he has your attention, he smiles enthusiastically at you

"This is how its done kid!" He then lines up the scope so it would point squarely at the doe-eyed blonde woman. "Aaaand I've gotcha, b**h."

"Wait, are we actually killing a family!?" Moxxie asks in horror, to which blitz reacts with indifference. "No, don't be a puss, we're just killing a mother."

"We're ruining a family."

As the rifle clicks, readying its ammo, Moxxie grows more anxious. "Okay, ready... set..."

"But... Ho-Hold on, Hold on!" Moxxie tries to reason, as blitz ignores him. "Let's just think about--"

BANG!

You flinched as Moxxie suddenly hits his boss's arm, which throws off his shot, missing the woman and instead hit a small mirror behind her.

~~{inside the house}~~

All four members gasped in fear at their peaceful atmosphere getting broken.

"What was that, Ralphie?" The woman asked her husband fearfully as he looked out the window.

"I dunno, Martha! But, whatever it is..." The man suddenly produces a double barrel shotgun of his own, wearing an evil, sharp-toothed smile. "...they're gonna be tomorrow night's dinner!"

Martha calmly sets the platter on the table before pulling out her own shotgun, taking a swig of wine before smashing it onto the floor. "Alright, kids! Guns out!"

On command, the two children produce guns of their own; the boy pulling one out from under his beaver-skin hat and the girl pulls out another shotgun.

"Looks like we got some rabbits to catch, young'uns!" Ralphie snickers, cocking his gun.

~~~{Back out side}~~~

"What the F**K was that, Moxxie!?"

Blitz was answered by a long, croaking wheeze from the small imp as he clutched his head in anxiety.

"I'm sorry. They just seemed so wholesome and happy." Moxxie exclaims, his eyes tearful from guilt, shame and stress. He drew a few ragged breaths before burying his face in his hands. "I panicked!"

"Oh, who the f**k is innocent, Moxxie?!" Blitz facepalms in frustration at his spinelessness. "From the moment of birth, you're already a parasite leeching off your momma's t*ts!" He gestures to you briefly, then proceeds to shove his finger into the distressed imp's forehead in anger. "Get the F*CK over yourself, you BABY D*CK PRUNE!"

BANG!

You yelped as the wood wall beside you all suddenly explodes, a stray bullet striking his blitz's arm, sending splatters of black blood everywhere.

"AAH! A new hole!" He exclaimed, clutching his injured. "SCATTER!!"

Millie put you back in your sling and fled the scene along aide blitz as your father opts to hide in the bushes.

"Dada!" You cried, reaching for him, but Millie quickly hushes you.

"It's okay sweetie, we'll meet up with him later!" She assures you, dodging the bullets that were being shot at her. "Right now, we gotta hide!"

She comes upto a tree and sets you behind it's trunk. "Mama will be right back."

You whimpered softly as she then back flips off a dock into a nearby lake.

"Where'd you go, little critter?!" Ralphie calls from atop his dock. "Y'all can't hide long from me!"

You peeked from behind the tree, just in time to watch your mother break through the wood dock behind him, knife at hand with a challenging grin. He swings a glass bottle at her, to which she effortlessly manages to dodge.

You smiled, at your mother's agility, as jumped up, aiming to stab the man in the back, only to have a glass bottle slammed into her face, and she drops to the ground in with a yelp.

She tries to stand, but the force of impact put her in a daze, and she lays on her back.

"Mama!" You gapped in horror at the display, before feeling your fear turn to fury. You bore your teeth and ran at the man with the speed of a jackrabbit, and leapt onto his back, and proceeded to claw and bite all over the man like a mad cat, causing him to flail and cry out like someone caught in an especially thick cobweb.

The mauling lasted around 10 minutes before Ralphie finally managed to grab hold of you, his massive hand squeezing you so hard to the point you saw stars!

"Well lookie here, varmint!" Ralphie taunted, looming over Millie's dizzy body.

The last thing she sees is Ralphie holding you over her with a malicious grin.

"I got' yer youngin'!"

----------------

Moxxie, slowly regains consciousness, only to squeak as he realizes he's bound to a chair, which is decorated with a headless corpse.

He then looks up to find the son and daughter of the mad woman, both their eyes gleaming red, as devious sharp-toothed grins formed on their faces.

"Oh! Well, hello there, little ones." Moxxie tried to charm the two children, in hopes of gaining some sort of empathy. "Aren't you cute?"

Rather than take the compliment, they spoke ominously in unison.

"It's nice to have a new critter to play with."

Taking a look around the room, Moxxie realizes the situation he is in.

There was a human head high up and several limbs on plaques. The wooden walls are seemingly painted with red blood and two plaques hold stitched up faces of skin, one smiling and one frowning. Beside them was larger plaque, which had the whole upper torso of dead man with long white hair, arms crossed, his glazed eyes wide and bulging and his lips curled back to expose his teeth and gums.

A picture frame crafted from bones reveals yet another face made of skin inside it with a skin hide beside it with the words "Bless this mess" stitched onto it.

To top it off, a dead human body on a platter was set in front of him, an apple in the mouth with a few Organs as side dishes.

Leatherface would truly envy such decor.

"Ohhhhh... crumbs."