10: Clown?

Moxxie and Millie continued their walk along a pathway, though you and Millie were enjoying the scenery more than Moxxie was, as he had ran out of breath.

Upon stopping to catch his breath, he turns to his wife and child who was looking around in delight at the place. "You both really like this place, huh?"

"I love this place!" Millie affirms cheerfully, nuzzling your cheek into hers. "My parents would take me and my siblings here when they could swing it. Money-wise."

"Yeaaah, the prices do seem rather criminal." Moxxie notes, watching as a worker wheeled a wheelbarrow chock-full of money into a nearby giftshop. On a sign, the price range is 29 souls for a an apple cup. "I mean, that much for a novelty cup that you use one time?"

"'Cause it's LOO-LOO LAND!!" Millie cheered.

"Loo-Loo lan!" You repeated excitedly, throwing your hands up in the air as Blitz walks upto them both, donning the apple hat and sipping from a novelty cup. "Listen to your h** and spawn, Mox."

"How 'bout I take the first watch while you two have a little..." he lowers his sunglasses to give a sly wink to the couple. "...fun?"

Millie squeals in delight, effortlessly plucks Moxxie up from his spot, holding him over her head. "WE GOTTA DO MY FAVORITE RIDE!!"

She then leans towards Blitz a little. "Would ya mind taking lil (nickname) for a bit? They ain't tall enough yet."

"Yeah, sure." Blitz shrugged, taking you out of your sling, and holding you in one hand.

"We'll be back in a bit, shug! Be good for Uncle Blitz!" Millie pressed a brief kiss into your forehead before running off towards the rides.

"Don't do anything too reckless with them, sir!" Moxxie yelled back, as he was carried off.

"It's okay, we'll be quick! The ride's just up here!" Millie smiled eagerly.

"Oh, yeah?" Moxxie smiles nervously. "Wh-Which one?"

That was when he noticed she was heading towards a roller coaster named "The Lawsuit", where the car suddenly plunges off a sheer 90-degree drop at incredible speed, causing the lone imp riding to catch fire and cling for dear life as it violently plunges into a tunnel in the ground.

"Oh crumbs!"

Meanwhile, Blitz chuckles to himself, before turning his attention to you.

"Come on, kid. Let uncle Blitz show you the ropes to being a proper assassin."

You giggled excitedly, clapping your hands as he casually walked over to Octavia, and suddenly held you out to the confused teen.

"Can you take this for a moment?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In another section of the park, the two goetias are walking along a pathway, with Stolas being more enthusiastic with the trip then Octavia, who still had a sour expression on her face as she held you on her hip while Blitz, armed with his rifle, followed behind, remaining hidden behind the various booths.

You were smiling joyfully like usual, looking around in awe at all of the attractions, as the heavy odor of fried carnival food, fear, blood and other bodily fluids that might have spilled filled your senses as you happily munched on a (flavor) ice cream cone Octavia had gotten you to keep you quiet. While it kept you quiet, it didn't quite stop you from waving happily to anyone you made eye contact with, nor did stop your tail from wagging.

After nearly 10 minutes, Octavia idly glanced down at you, her brow lifting as she found you were already halfway done with your ice cream, somehow not getting a drop on her, yet it was all over your chest and mouth. "...That was a large cone...."

"Yeah, the kid's a real glutton." Blitz remarked, suddenly slinking behind her as she stood beside her father. "Hell, They've got less self-control then--"

"You know, it's quite thrilling to see you on the job, Blitzy." Stolas suddenly bent over backwards to face Blitz, running a finger seductively over his horn, much to Blitz's discomfort.

"Save it, b**h, I'm working." Blitz deflects bluntly, not moving from his defensive stance.

"You both need to get a room." Octavia grumbled in disgust, as you simply watched with confused amusement.

"Hey, I am not a day-hooker!" Blitz remarks loudly, which catches the attention of a nearby mother imp, who glares at him before continuing with a huff.

"What? I just said I'm not one, prude!" Blitz hissed to the woman, flipping her off.

You giggled softly. "Pude!"

"Don't repeat that." Octavia softly grumbled to you before her father suddenly pulled her towards him in excitement, which startled you.

"Via! Look!" He points towards a particular red and white circus tent, where a mother imp was struggling to pull her terrified son into.

"You used to cry such tears of joy at this show!"

You stared at the tent, your head tilted in curiosity, before you looked up to Octavia to see she had an oddly horrified expression.

"Oh no..." You heard her mutter under her breath as Blitz stared at the tent as well, only he had a bitter, prominent scowl on his face.

Your gaze flickered between Octavia and Blitz, in confusion.

"...I hate that f**king clown." Both Blitz and Octavia spat in unison.

"Cown?" You pointed towards the tent in confusion, and you felt Octavia's grip on you tighten ever so slightly.

"Yes kid. Clown." Blitz responded dryly. "What's in that tent there is a piece of s**t clown."

You squinted, mulling his words over in your head as you glanced back at your tent, your usual cheer a touch muted by the mystery of what clown may be behind that tent. What could a clown have done to earn such hateful reactions?

"Oh Blitzy!"

You were snapped out of your thoughts at a nonchalant somewhat giddy voice calling from somewhere and you turned to find Stolas being hauled away by a group of imps, with a cloth sack over his head.

"I need my bodyguard, please!" You couldn't see his expression, but from the way he made no effort to move, he was enjoying himself.

You couldn't help but giggle at the funny scene, causing Octavia to groan and roll her eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Originally, I was gonna have baby reader be with Millie and Moxxie, but I don't think The Lawsuit is suitable for babies. x_x