1: the mistake

"I'd like to go on record and say that incident was Loona's fault." Moxxie affirms, glaring at the monotone hellhound sitting across from him watching something on her red phone. "Not only is dispatch supposed to give us the right info on the target, buuuut... she was supposed to keep watch of (name) for that time being!"

He gestures to you, who was being rocked in Millie's arms, suckling on your hand

He gestures to you, who was being rocked in Millie's arms, suckling on your hand. You didn't know what exactly was going on, but you heard your father mention your name. So on instinct, you wave your drooly hand in the air as millie tousled your hair lightly. "It's very simple."

"Oh, sit on a d**k, Moxxie." The hound simply replied, angering the demon further.

"YOU sit- sit on- a- and the--" He sputters in anger, fumbling over his words before slamming his hand down on the table. "DO YOUR JOB!"

"Hey, now we don't blame your spawn's screw-ups on Loona, okay??" He goes over and hugs the hound, much to her obvious displeasure. "She didn't do anything wrooooong...~"

"Are you kidding me sir..?" Moxxie was incredulous. "She's awful."

●~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●

Arf! Arf! Arf! Arf! Ar-!

Loona picks up her dog-esc telephone, not taking her eyes off of her hellhound magazine. "Hello, I.M.P."

"Loona, I got stabbed!" An urgent, out of breath millie exclaimed into the phone. "Call mox-!"

Clang!

Loona simply placed the phone back on the receiver, already disinterested in such a meaningless conversation.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Happy adoption anniversary, loonie!" Cooed Blitz as be walked upto the disgruntled hound holding a small pale pink present. "I got you a little somethin'!"

"Is it a cure for syphilis?" She sneered at the imp, prompting him to go silent, taken aback the question.

"I... oh..."

The angered hound snatches the gift from his hands, with an angry snarl. "THEN I DON'T WANT IT!" She ungratefully chucks the present into the ground, much to the disappointment of blitz.

...though, out of the small box, a swarm of small black spiders scurried out from their confines and crawled up loona's body, leaving only her head exposed. As the hound grunts in revulsion at the arachnids covering her, she turns to see that Blitz had already on the other side of the office window.

"I'm sorry!" He exclaimed guiltily. "It was spiders!"

"Goddammit."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Um... e-excuse me, did you just fax me an ad for weight loss?"

Moxxie held up an ad reading "Chub B gone!" while holding you on his hip.

"No." Answered Loona, not taking her eyes off a peculiar hotel ad on her computer screen.