20: troublesome cherubs

⚠️ should probably put this here just in case:

Tw: s*ic*dal themes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On a random tour bus you sat happily in your mother's lap, donning a new outfit to cover your impish features. It was an odd baby gown to cover your hooves and tail, along with a bonnet to cover your horns.

 It was an odd baby gown to cover your hooves and tail, along with a bonnet to cover your horns

It was strange, but it was comfy at least.

Alongside you the other imp members wore silly disguises as well; with Moxxie, donning a large top hat, trenchcoat and white mustache, Millie wearing a sun hat, blonde wig and perky pink clothing and the strangest being Blitz, who chose a black trenchant, clown wig and sunglasses, with a sock puppet cat covering the tip of his tail.

Moxxie looks through binoculars at Lyle's mansion. "Gee. I wonder whose house this is."

"And to your right is the home of famous inventor, Lyle Lipton!" The tour guide gestures to the manor, to which the crowd reacts with awe with some taking a few pictures with their cell phones. Blitz looks at the manor, removing his sunglasses. "Let's do it, gang!"

All three Imps proceed to pull out their weapons: Blitz pulling out his flintlock pistol, Moxxie an assault rifle and Millie, after putting you in a sling on her back, pulls out two sharp swords. After which, they all leapt over the gate to the manor.

"Let's kill this rich guy!" Millie enthusiastically exclaims as they all leapt over the gate.

"Ya!" You cheered, as the imps race over toward the windows.

"And here you'll find three tacky stalkers about to attempt a murder!" The tour guide stated gleefully. "Things like this could happen to famous people all the time!"

Blitz and Millie dash over to the window, while Moxxie slides on his back up to it, while you simply walked up to it. Moxxie peers through the window, joined by you and the sock puppet cat on Blitzo's tail, in which you promptly tried to catch.

"Wow..." Moxxie raised his brow at the sight as Millie and Blitz join him in looking through the window. You only peeked through the window over Millie's shoulder after catching the cat in your fist.

Inside the large room, Lyle Lipton is lying on his bed against dirty pillows with an IV bag attached to him. A heart rate monitor sits on a shelf next to the IV bag and a TV screen and video player sit at the other side of his bed, connected to the bed itself.

"That machine really did a number on him." Moxxie notes as the elderly man stares sadly at a framed picture in his hands.

He then kisses the picture, his hands trembling from his frail age. "Goodbye... my one true love."

Lyle runs a finger down the picture lovingly, which is a stock image of dollar bills with a "Free Stock Photos" watermark over it. Lyle then sets the frame down and grabs the tube from his IV bag and begins tying it.