14: Demon Game start

"Do you think they saw me? F**k! I did my makeup sh***y today!"

You heard Loona fret as she, Blitz and Moxxie stepped out of the elevator, with Moxxie holding you on his hip.

"You look perfect, Loonie!" Blitz reassures, leaning close towards Loona affectionately. "Like always."

"Shut up, Da--"

She pauses in alarm at herself as Blitz turns to her, with eyes shining in excitement.

"Urgh! Blitz!" She shoves Blitz's face, causing him to fall over. She then promptly stepped on the fallen imp as she checked her face in a hand held mirror, not paying attention as she bumped into something.

"Oh."

Or rather, someone.

"Woah."

She looked up at Vortex, slightly awestruck at the muscular hellhound as he glanced down at her. She couldn't help but blush, wagging her tail subtly as she made eye contact with the large hound.

You simply watched as the scene unfolded, munching on a (flavor) pop tart as Blitz picked himself up, still smiling adoringly at Loona. Though, his expression was quick to that of angered alarm at seeing her in front of his enemy's hound and he quickly moves in between Loona and Vortex. "Hiii, big man. Where's your b***h bag of an employer?"

"She's in her office," Vortex answered calmly and matter-of-factly. "There wasn't room on the second floor, so they rented one here on this one." He then gestured to a nearby room right across from the usual I.M.P office, decorated with pink neon hearts and "VM" sprawled out on the door in magenta spray-paint. "It's cheaper."

"Vim?" You squinted at the two letters, confused on what they meant.

"Oh, COME ON!"

Vortex scoffs lightly, before walking away, smiling in a nonchalant, if a bit mocking manner. "Sorry, man."

You cheerfully waved goodbye to the Hellhound, as Moxxie brushed the crumbs off of your mouth.

"Oh, no you don't, b***h." Blitz muttered contemptuously, glaring at Verosika's new office.

"Sir… how about you let me go in and try to reason with her?" Moxxie asked tentatively. "I don't really listen to what's classified as "pop genre" music, so her status to me is name recognition alone…"

You loosely listened to your father's ramble, not understanding the context of it, nor understanding what he was even talking about as you jammed the last of your pop tart into your mouth. All's you knew is that it had something to do with music. You liked music. So it must be something good.

You idly glanced over to Blitz who's glaring prominently at the office ahead of him, seemingly in a deep state of contemptuous thought. You were confused at his sour expression.

Didn't he like music?

"...in my opinion, her music is a bit derivative of--"

"Moxxie, shut the f**k up!" Blitz finally snapped, prompting Moxxie to stop his lecture.

"Alrighty, then." He then holds you up. "One of you hold (name) for a moment, please."

After a moment, Blitz takes hold of you under your arms then walks into the opposing office, and you watched his silhouette in the window as he conversed to Verosika and her crew.

"Hello, Miss Verosika, was it? I work for I.M.P, and it is actually rather important for us to retain the singular parking space we were assigned, because-"

"Aw, look at the little one!" Cooed Verosika's associate. "He's got a wittle bowtie!"

"Please don't condescend me, ma'am, I-"

"Want a kissy, little guy?" Another associate offered, popping up behind the small imp, making him shrink in discomfort.

"A kind offer, but... I'm married and I have a child."

"Hey… why don't you send a little message from me back to your limp-d**kboss?" Verosika asked rhetorically, before she and her group ambushed him, violating the poor imp with nearly lethal amounts of lust.

"Dada!" You exclaimed worriedly, watching as your father was mercilessly assaulted by the lustful demons, as Blitz ran over to the window, holding you in one arm as he pressed his face into the glass.

"Moxxie, don't let her access any of your holes!" Blitz exclaimed almost frantically.

After while, Moxxie finally managed to throw himself out of the room, visibly beaten-up and covered in kiss marks.

"Da?" You asked, reaching for him with grabby hands as the dazed imp walked past you both.

"I... I gotta go lie down... now." Moxxie uttered in a daze, only to collapse a few paces away.

"Oh, this won't STAND!" Blitz seeths, furiously kicking in the door to Verosika's office, catching her as well as her co-worker's attention.

"Alright, ***** THAT'S IT!" He growled, storming up to the pop star, while holding you backwards under his arm. You had to turn to look over your shoulder to see who he was speaking with. "If you're gonna be sh***y to my employees, then I challenge you to a f***kin'… challenge!" After realizing what he said, he quickly muttered, "F**k, I said that twice."

"Mmmm… Is this imp boy starting a demon duel?" One of the succubus quipped with a condescending edge. Verosika chuckled, seemingly amused by the imp's boldness. "I think he is!"

She leans in toward Blitz smuggly. "What's the game then, Blitz-o?"

"Every year, you STD spreaders go up topside for easy pickin's while spring break is a prime time for crime of all kinds!" Blitz explains indignantly. "So I bet... you succu-b***hes can't fuck as many people as we can off by the end of the day."

"Yah!" You cheered, wagging your tail excitedly.

The proclamation caused the group of succubi to break into laughter, as if they've been told a joke. You laughed as well, but only because everyone around you was laughing. Blitz was quick to put a stop to this, lightly shaking you and muttering a quick 'stop it' which prompted you to stop. However, when they realize the imp wasn't backing down, the laughing comes to a stop.

"Oh, you're serious?" Verosika asked, somewhat annoyed at Blitz's determined stance, but was quick to lean in close to Blitz's face, speaking in a low, spiteful whisper.

"Game on… b***h."

"P'ay game!" You cheered, excitedly.

"...cute kid, though." One of the succubus remarked, causing Blitz to groan.

"The kid's not mine!"