23: Job well done

Back in the office, you all sat at the long table, with Loona texting on her phone as usual, ignoring the situation while Millie and Moxxie sat at the front of it, watching worriedly as you slept soundly in Millie's arms, only to be awoken when Blitz clapped his hands once.

"Welp, the old man wanted to live again and we didn't kill him, so we failed." Blitz states with an air of defeat as he walks over to a nearby window, with his hands behind his back, peering out of the large hole that was still in the wall, at the crimson skyline. "Thanks to those f**kin' cherubs, he's probably up in Heaven now, so... It's a shame. All our client wanted was eternal revenge on his business partner. And now the two are forever separated, and now we gotta face the fire of f**kin' up."

"Sir... when are you going to tell the client?" Moxxie asks tentatively, to which Blitz holds up his phone, pointing to the text messages between him and the client. "Oh, I already sent him a text, and... we're in good hands," He assured with a small, smile. "'cause texts don't make people angry." With a beep! he sends his half-hearted apology to the client.

As soon as it was sent, Moxxie looks worriedly to the wall behind him before hurriedly scuttling back in his chair, just in time to avoid being crushed by a large metal escalator that abruptly crashes into the office beside the hole Loopty entered through. And of course the eccentric client himself descends the escalator, still wearing his manic toothy smile. "BLIIIIIITZ!"

"Loopy!" You exclaimed.

"Loofaaaaa!" Blitz greets nervously. "We can explain everything. I was--"

He was cut off by yet another metal escalator crashing through the wall beside Loopty's, this time successfully managing to crush Moxxie in the process. Then, none other than Lyle, now a mechanical demon with piano keys for teeth and a rolling ball in place of legs, descends with a malicious grin.

"Lyle Lipton?!" Blitz and Millie exclaimed in surprised unison, as you focused on your fallen father with a concerned expression. "Dada!"

"I don't understand." Millie remarked. "We thought you went to Heaven."

"Heaven?! You don't make millions in technological advances in robotics by NOT experimenting on the poor!" Lyle exclaims, letting out a cruel chuckle afterwards.

"Oh, you no-good, HEARTLESS son of a B***H!" Loopty gushes at the malicious robo-sinner, before turning to Blitz with a giddy smile. "Thank you for reuniting me with my best friend!"

He slaps Lyle on the back, as Blitz and Millie smiled at the client's satisfaction, while you squirmed out of Millie's grip and crawled over to your father, intent on helping him out again.

"The only question now is what do two old genius robotic inventors do now that we're in Hell?" Lyle asks out loud.

As if on cue, Wally Wackford suddenly crashes through the ceiling, startling the group.

"Did someone say, I say, inventors?!" Wally asks excitedly, standing up to address himself to the robotic duo. "Name's Wally Wackford, and I am lookin' for creative new people to exploit!" He pauses as he realized what he said, before correcting himself with a coy twirl of his mustache, "I mean, employyyyy..."

"Everyone, STOP F**KIN' UP MY WALLS!" Blitz exclaims in sheer frustration. "Moxxie's gonna have to fix all this s**t!"

He gestures to Moxxie, who is still trapped beneath the heavy metal, frothing at the mouth and groaning in agony while you were fruitlessly attempting to push the heavy thing off of him.

"Oh, come on, kid, I know you're eager to help your old man with that, but he needs to do the job he's paid to do." Blitz chides nonchalantly to you, before he continues on his angry rant. "Satan's balls! First we deal with Heaven's table-scraps, now this?"

"I guess… you can say, you say, you have a... holey operation here, Blitz!" Wally quips before slapping his knee and breaking out into a brief bout of goofy laughter, as everyone just stands in an awkward silence, staring at him in discomfort at the tasteless pun.

"Get out." Blitz states in a deadpan voice, prompting Wally to laugh even harder, doubling over onto the floor and causing the two robot sinners to exchange awkward side-eyed glances at one another, as Millie just stares uncomfortably at the laughing businessimp. "Oh! I say, oh--!"

"No, I'm serious. Get the F**K OUT!"

Everyone flinched at Blitz's angered outburst, and you take your attention off your task to point accusingly to Lyle one final time.

"Stinky!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry baby reader didn't do much, but rest-assured I can have them be more involved in the next ep!

On the bright side, you got to see em in dress up!

Hope you enjoyed this ep for the time being!