9: Loo Loo Land!

[Back at the I.M.P office...]

"Oh, Blitz! You're such a good boss!"

"Yeah, I really want you, sir!"

"Me, too!"

Blitz imitated both Millie and Moxxie's voice, with a crudely made puppets of them, in front of a framed picture of said boss in a robe that hung off his shoulders and a flower between his teeth. A text "#1 B***h" stamped on it, but the word BOSS was written over it in red marker.

"Let's three-way..." Blitz then proceeded to lower the two puppets down below the desk to his--

RIIIING!

The yelling ring tone of his phone interrupted him, and he begrudgingly takes the call.

"WHAT!?" He exclaimed ungraciously into the phone, reclining back into his chair as he sipped his coffee.

"Why, hello, my big-d**ked Blitzy."

The lustful greeting was met with displeasure on both ends, as both Blitz and Octavia spat their drinks out in disgust.

"WHAT-"
~~~~~~~~~~

"THE-"

~~~~~~~

"F***-"

~~~~~~

"DAD!?" Octavia finished, glaring in disgust.

"Language, everyone!" Stolas chided, before returning to his conversation. "I have a special request..."
---------

Blitz groaned, reluctantly. "Look, I just had a chemical peel. So, you'll have to find someone else's face to plant that feathered a**."

"It's for my daughter." Stolas assured.

---------

"Ah. Well, make sure she washes it." Blitz calmly states, taking the cardboard crown off the picture of him and onto his own head.

---------

"No! No, no no no," Stolas quickly corrected, taken aback, and mildy mortified at the idea. "I'm taking my daughter to Loo Loo Land, and I was hoping you brave little Imps would accompany us!"

---------

"We're assassins, not bodyguards, 'kay?" Blitz reminded him with a snarky undertone, while fiddling with the Moxxie puppet. "Don't invite us to sh** unless someone's gonna die."

----------

"I'll pay yooou..." Stolas croons, twirling the phone cord with his finger.

-----------

"Pay me what?" Blitz asks, eyes narrowed with interest.

-----------

"Moneeeey..." Stolas finishes with a sly grin.

-----------

"DONE!" Blitz hangs up by slamming his mobile phone into the table, smashing it to pieces, before taking out a megaphone to address his employees.

"M&M, GRAB YOUR SPAWN AND GET IN HERE, WE'RE GOING TO LOO LOO LAND!!"

Cautiously, Moxxie peeks in, cradling you with one arm. "Loo Loo land?"

Millie then smashes her head through the window's door, startling Moxxie. "LOO LOO LAND!?"

"LOO LOO LAND!!" Blitz affirms enthusiastically.