8: You will be okay...

"Mummy! Daddyyy!"

Stolas was roused awake by the sound of a frightened young voice crying out for him and his wife.

"Via's calling us, Stella." He states sleepily to the female goetia, who was laying beside him.

Rather than get up, however, she instead pulls the covers closer to her, keeping her eyes stubbornly shut.

"You get up." She growled sleepily.

With a sigh, the King Goetia gets up from the bed, making his way over towards the source of the voice...
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Via? What troubles you, my Owlette?"

Upon hearing the sound of her father's voice, a small, fluffy owl-like demon chick peered out from beneath her blankets, her large, glowing red eyes wet with tears. Upon seeing her father, she hurriedly climbs out of her bed, and runs into his comforting embrace.

"Daddy! Daddy! I had a dream!" She exclaimed tearfully, as she was scooped up into his arms. "A really bad dream!"

"A nightmare." Stolas gently corrected, wiping the owlette's tears away.

"I was looking all over the palace, and... I couldn't find you anywhere!" She sobbed frantically. "You weren't there!"

"There there, Via, it's okay." Stolas cooed, gently rubbing the frightened child's back. Summoning his Grimoire with telekinetic abilities, he walks over to her bed, still holding her. "When you're scared, and you don't know where I am, you must remember..."

Flipping through the pages of his Grimoire, he smiles lovingly to his daughter. "No matter what happens to me, I will never be far away..." He playfully pokes her in the beak, making the chick smile. "From my special little starfire."

He then starts to sing in a soft, soothing tone as he summons a portal overhead.

It always feels so quiet... in the dark

They both floating up into a galaxy-esc dimension, to which the child is left in awe at the twinkling stars and glistening cosmos all around her.

It always feels so stark... how silence grows under the moon

Landing on a glowing, white moon, Stolas walks across the dusty surface.

Constellations gone so soon..

I used to think that I was bold, I used to think love would be fun

Now, all my stories have been told, except for one...

Loving down into large, curious eyes, Stolas smiled, a warm genine smile.

As the stars start to align, I hope you take it as a sign that you will be okay...

Everything will be okay...

As her father continued to sing, a magnificent display of planetary activity; from watching a meteor collide with a massive pink star, to witnessing numerous planetary bodies fly through the cosmos, ultimately becoming a massive supanova.

And if the Seven Rings collapse

Although, the day could be my last. You will be okay

When I'm gone, you'll be okay...

A mix of the brilliant light show and the soothing song of her father, the little chick lets out a yawn, falling asleep into her father's arms.

And when Creation goes to die