OO1

Knock knock!

Knock knock!

With fingers busy typing on her laptop, she turned her head towards the door before turning back to the screen.

"come in"

The door swung opened and her personal assistant walked inside with a tab on her hands. "Miss Ryu" her assistant greeted. "I got an email from Lee Corporation that declined our contract to work together"

Hearing her assistant words, she immediately stopped typing and looked up to the man who's standing in front of her.

"they declined? Again?"

She scoffed, "why? they don't trust us enough?" Her assistant pursed his lips together, "usual reason Miss, because you're a girl" she rolled her eyes and closed her laptop before grabbing her purse.

"Tell him I want to meet him, about this contract and project, today"

She said before walking out from her office leaving her assistant alone. He sighed and walked out from the room.

"yah"

"yah Park Jisung" he furrowed his eyebrows and turned to the voice that called him. He raised his eyebrows. "what happened, Miss Ryu looked mad" Shin Yuna, one of the co-worker asked.

The man shrugged his shoulders, "Lee Corporation decline the contract" Yuna mouth formed to an 'O' while nodding her head, "they didn't trust her? Damn, are they looking down on woman?" she scoffed.

Jisung ignored her words and grabbed all the files and his tab before walking away to find his boss.

Ryu Hani, 20 years old, the CEO of Ryu Corporation.

Being the first child of 2 daughters in her family, she had to take over her dad's company since he's turning old and couldn't handle all the stresses from office.

She was forced to. She never want to take over the company, it's not her dream. She has a better dream that she knows it will forever stay as a dream.
She wants to be a fashion designer not staying in a cold office, typing on laptop, arranging and settling company's money.

But is there any choice? No.
She just had to listen to her parents and agree on everything.

She's always a pleaser type of person when it comes to her family. She will obey and do anything that her parents ask as long as they happy.
Because for her, their happiness is more important than hers and she kept believing that everything her parents arrange in her life is the best for her.

      Right after knocking on the door and heard a voice "come in" from inside, she immediately walked in with a file in her hands

"why?" she asked placing the file in front of him.

The CEO of Lee Corporation looked at the file before looking up to her. "well good morning to you too, Mrs. Ryu"

Hani rolled her eyes and cursed under her breath, "Mrs. my ass- It's Miss Ryu" she corrected him and all he did was flashing his famous eyesmile.

"what brings you here, MISS Ryu?" he asked, pressing the word 'Miss'.

"May I know why you declined all of the email from our company about our contract?" she asked, being as nice as possible.
He raised his eyebrows, "why not? The project is not that big"

She clenched her fist and took a deep breath. "What do you mean the project is not that big? This project is important and it can give benefits for both of our company"

He crossed his arms and leaned against his chair, staring at her. "it's just about some simple design and far from good to compare to our design, Miss Ryu, no one gonna be impressed with all the clothing design that you showed. Besides... I never know Ryu Corporation started something like fashion"

"it's my company now, I can decide what's good for my company"

"oh really? Did your father know about this? When did he agree on this?"

Hani closed her eyes and took a deep breath again. "that sounds like my problem, Mr. Lee" he sighed and rolled his eyes.

"okay fine, I will held a meeting in a few hours, prove to me and all of my workers why I need to agree with your contract"

She furrowed her eyebrows, "in a few hours? You can't do that"

"I can, it's my company, I decide whatever I want" he smiled innocently before standing up. "so? see you in a few hours, Miss Ryu" he muttered before pointing towards the door for her to leave.

She clutched on her purse and walked out from his office, still trying to control her emotions.
"Jisung, go grab my laptop in my car and met me at the nearby café around here" she said before walking away, passing her assistant.

"yes Miss"

Jisung immediately stopped playing with his game on his phone and got up from his seat, hurriedly went to take her laptop, following his boss.