O42

Slowly opening her eyes, she looked around the room before sitting up on the bed, confused

Slowly opening her eyes, she looked around the room before sitting up on the bed, confused. She turned to the clock on the wall and realized it's 8pm.
Wasn't she was at the office meeting Nam Jihyun? How did she ended up here? And why is her head spinning so bad?

She sighed heavily and got off from the bed, dragging her feet away from the bedroom to the kitchen.

"Oh- nope. You're not using that knife, use this one, much smaller"

Hani heard Jeno's voice.
She furrowed her eyebrows and slower her pace, quietly walked inside the kitchen.

"Is this how you cut it?"
Haneul asked and Jeno nodded his head, "I guess, I saw your sister cut it like that" Haneul nodded and continued cutting the carrot.

Hani raised her eyebrows and looked at the two who were busy in the kitchen, cooking.

Jeno and Haneul cooking together.

"Will unnie like this?" Haneul asked again making Jeno grinned, "she'll love it, she must be proud of you that you can cook well" Haneul giggled. "Yeah, I watch mom cooked a lot"

The smile on Haneul's face suddenly faded as she stopped cutting the carrot.
"Mom... Mom will be fine right?"

Jeno looked down on the little girl and pursed his lips together, "she will, she's a strong woman like you and your sister, she'll be fine. Let's think positive okay? She will wake up soon and you said you want to cook for your mom, right?"

A smile crept on Haneul's face and she nodded, "yeah, mom will be fine..."

The two were having a really great time and Hani can't help but to smile on their cute interaction.
Jeno is indeed good with kids.

She pressed her lips into thin lines and walked inside the kitchen, clearing her throat, stealing their attentions.
"Unnie! You're awake!" Haneul greeted with a wide smile which made Hani smile back.

Jeno placed down the spoon on his hand and immediately went to his wife, "are you okay? Are we too noisy that we wake you up?" he asked, tucking her hair behind her ears before cupping her cheeks.

"No, I'm fine, it's just my head is spinning a little" Jeno brought to the seat, "then that's mean, you still need a lot of rest, doctor said you were exhausted" he sighed heavily, "what did I said about overworking?" Hani flashed a smile and slightly pushed him, "stop worrying to much about me, this is not a big deal"

Haneul rolled her eyes, "not a big deal until you faint?" She narrowed her eyes, "unnie, you didn't eat well, did you? You always tell people to eat well but you didn't" Jeno pressed his lips into thin lines and nodded, "listen to your little sister"

Hani chuckled, "okay, okay, fine... I'm sorry- but hey I'm fine now"

"Liar."

Hani raised her eyebrows meanwhile Haneul glared at her. "Stop saying that you're fine when you're not. You're stressing yourself too much, stop lying to yourself. There's no way you're fine after everything happened now"