O46

"How could this happen?" Chenle asked once he arrived with Haneul who already in tears

"How could this happen?" Chenle asked once he arrived with Haneul who already in tears. Jeno looked up and shook his head, "I don't know, I was busy for the whole day today, I didn't get to send her and pick her up from her workplace"

Haneul tightened the grip on Chenle's hand. "Unnie will be fine, right?" Chenle looked down on her and sighed before nodding his head, "I'm sure she will, she's strong"

Jeno ran his fingers through his soft hair before letting  a heavy sigh and got up from his seat. "excuse me" he muttered before walking away, leaving Chenle who was trying to console Haneul. 
Jeno reached his phone from his pocket and dialed someone's number.

"Yeah, hello..." 

"......."

"Yeah, please find about what happen to Hani, please." Jeno said to the other line while looking around the hospital. "I don't care but the sooner the better- don't forget to come here after work too" 

Jeno nodded his head even though the person on the other line couldn't see him. 
"I got it, thank you Hyejun." 

A few weeks ago...

Hyejun crossed his arms while staring at the man in front of him who was typing on his phone calmly. He tilted his head and cleared his throat. "I don't expect you want to meet me. Last time we met, you were giving a death stare for the whole time" 

Jeno looked up from his phone before placing it down on the table. 
"I need your help" 

The other man raised his eyebrows before chuckling in amusement. "Am I hearing this right? Lee Jeno? Ask help from me?" his answer made Jeno rolled his eyes. "I'm serious, this is about Hani"  the playful smile on Hyejun's face faded as he heard Hani's name. 

"Hani? What about her?" 

"Did you heard about Nam Jihyun took over the company?" Hyejun's eyes widened. He looked around before leaning closer to Jeno. "What do you mean took over?!" he whisper-yelled to Jeno. 
"I'm not lying- I'm not sure how can this happen but Nam Jihyun doesn't deserve Ryu's Company, he will take advantage of it" 

Hyejun furrowed his eyebrows and pointed to himself, "then, how am I gonna help you? I don't know what to do..." 

Jeno raised his eyebrows, "I'm sure you can help me because you have a lot of contacts with inside people such as cops" Hyejun slowly raised both of his eyebrows, "okay... so?" 
"find any footage of Nam Jihyun as an evidence to prove him wrong, I'm sure he already planned all of this for a long time ago" 

Hyejun pressed his lips into thin lines. "I'm not sure, Jeno" 

"I know you can. Do this for Hani please? How much you hate her, I know you don't want to see her at this low state. This will mean a lot to her" Jeno's last words before getting up from seat and leave Hyejun alone, thinking about Jeno's words.