O49

He frowned and placed the first aid kit on the table, taking a seat in front of the girl who was holding her finger

She looked up to him and pressed her lips into thin lines, didn't dare to say anything.

"I told you to tell me anything you need. I did told you to not enter the kitchen, I will do everything for you"

He muttered while opening the first aid kit. Hani lowered her head, "I just want to cut some fruits..." she replied with a small voice. "You could've just told me that" he looked up to the girl who avoiding his gaze.

"Now look what happened. You just hurt yourself" he huffed and carefully treat her little wound on the finger.
"It's not that serious-" "The blood doesn't stop coming out, that's not serious??" Jeno clenched his jaw.

"That's a new knife, it's very sharp"

Hani lifted her head, meeting Jeno's eyes that were burning. Her lips slowly trembled and she avoided his gaze again as the tears rolled down on her eyes.

"I'm sorry..."

Jeno closed his eyes tightly and clenched his fist, taking a deep breath.

"I saw how stress and busy you are, I don't want to disturb you.." again, Hani muttered with a small voice which made Jeno's heart ached.

'She's sensitive, Jeno. Control your anger'

He sighed and closed the first aid kit before getting up from his seat, leaving the dining table which made Hani cried harder as he left her there.

She wept her tears with her long sleeves and started to sob.
Seeing Jeno angry is the last thing she wants to see. He can be so scary whenever he's mad.

"I'm sorry..." she mumbled to herself not realizing Jeno came back with a plate of fruits with him.
He carefully placed the plate on the table and walked to her side, placing his hand on her shoulder.

"Honey..."

He bend down and tilted his head before gently pulling her chin up. "I'm sorry" he apologized. He wept her tears and caressed her head, "are you done crying?"
She sniffed and nodded her head which made him smile.

"I'm not mad at you honey, don't cry" he held both of her hands, "I'm sorry for acting like that earlier, I wasn't able to control my emotions, I'm sorry" he cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead.

"I'm just worried that you hurt yourself" Hani looked up to him and furrowed her eyebrows, "it doesn't hurt..."

He chuckled and shook his head, "it's literally bleeding honey, I panicked!" He brought the chair closer to her.
"Next time, just ask anything you need okay? I told you we need maid but you didn't want to"

Hani shook her head, "I don't want anyone else in this house, just us" "and our baby" he added, pointing at her belly.

She grinned and nodded. "hm, just us and our baby"

Jeno sighed and feed her the apple that he cut earlier. "Here you go, the fruit you want" she chuckled. "It's not me who want it, the baby want it"
Jeno raised his eyebrows, "oh really??" he looked down to her belly and placed his hand and softly caressing it.

"Does the baby really hungry for apple or is it mommy who wants it?" Hani laughed and gave a slight slap on his shoulder which made him giggled.
"What do you want to eat for dinner, love? Let's eat outside tonight"

She hummed and tapped her chin while thinking, "I want waffles" Jeno stared at her in confusion, "waffles for dinner??" she nodded.
"A lot of waffles- with ice creams and chocolate" he shook his head, "this is the third times you ate ice cream for today honey, don't consume too much of sweets"

"but it's not me who wants it, the baby craving for it!" Jeno rolled his eyes and fed another apple to her. "You've told me the same reasons a multiple times already love, I won't fall for it anymore"

The smile on her face fell and she immediately looked to the other way, sulking.

"C'mon honey... Are you sulking? Again? Baby, why are your mommy so sensitive?" he asked to the belly before sighing.

"Okay fine! Waffles with ice cream and chocolate for you tonight"

Hani cheered before getting up from her seat, "I know you will say yes eventually" she smiled innocently, slowly walk away.
"I'll get ready now!~"
Jeno furrowed his eyebrows, "eh? What about your fruits??" She shook her head, "finished it, baby is full of fruits already" she giggled and ran away, leaving Jeno alone who chuckling to himself.

Hani furrowed her eyebrows and opened her eyes before exhaling a frustration sigh

Hani furrowed her eyebrows and opened her eyes before exhaling a frustration sigh. She turned her head, facing Jeno who was in a deep slumber.

"Jeno..."

"....."

"Jeno, wake up..."

The male frowned and slowly rubbed his eyes, turning to his wife. "What is it?? Why are you still up? It's 2 in the morning..."

Hani pouted.

"I want chocolate cake"

Jeno groaned and ran his fingers through his hair, "oh love..."
He sat up on the bed and let out a soft sigh. "We can't get chocolate cake now, it's late already..." he said while softly stroke her hair. "I'll buy chocolate cake for you tomorrow, okay?"

"But I want now..."

"Where do we get chocolate cake around this hour, love?" Jeno spoke as soft as possible while fighting the urge to sleep back again.

"I know this one cafe, c'mon... I can't sleep, I want chocolate cake"

Jeno took a deep breath and flashed a warm smile towards his wife before grabbing his hoodie. "I hate you so much..."
Immediately, a bright smile crept on Hani's face. "No, you don't"

She happily got off from the bed and ran downstairs which made Jeno half-panicked. "Hani, please don't run especially on stairs!" He shook his head and rubbed his chest, calming himself.

"Luckily, she's a cute one and I love her..." he mumbled before walking towards his car where Hani already waiting at.

"Chocolate cake" he laughed, "yes honey, we'll get some chocolate cake, let's go"