O51

4 years later

4 years later...

"Haru! Get back here, you little rascal!!"
A laughter of little kid filling the house as Haru the eldest twin ran away from his mother. He continued to run until somebody caught him. "Got you" his father chuckled as Haru laughed out loud when he picked him up. He then brought Haru back to his mother.

"here you go, honey" he handed Haru back to Hani.
Hani sighed, "let's put on your clothes first before playing, okay?" Haru giggled and nodded his head, one thumb inside his mouth.

"Ah-ah, don't insert your finger inside your mouth, sweetie" Hani shook her head and placed his hands away from his mouth before putting on his clothes.
"There you go, can you help mama by calling your little sister?"

Haru nodded and ran out from the room. "Jiyu yaaa!" Haru shouted, calling for the youngest twin. He ran towards their shared bedroom and saw Jiyu sitting on the floor with only pampers on, playing with her Barbie dolls.

"Yuyu, mama called you" Jiyu looked up to his brother, "but yuyu wants to play Barbie" she pouted. Haru grabbed her hands, "let's bring your Barbie with you" the twins walked back towards their parents' room.

"Mama, yuyu wants to play with Barbie" Haru said pointed at Jiyu who was holding her Barbie. Hani smiled, "we'll play Barbie later okay? Let's put on your clothes first" she picked up Jiyu.

Ding Dong!~

Haru eyes lit up, "ah, uncles are here!!" he muttered before running away towards the living room, making Jiyu panicked. "Haru wait for me!!" she pouted and turned to her mother who was tying her hair into 2 cute ponytails.
"Mama, Haru left me!" Hani chuckled, "a little bit more, cutie"

Hani fixed her hair and fixed her little tutu skirt. "There you go, go chased your brother"

Jiyu immediately ran out from the room, running with her little legs, chasing after her brother who was in the living room.

"Aww! Hi Jiyu!~"

Jiyu immediately ran behind her father and hugged his leg. Haechan pouted, "c'mon no hug for your favorite uncle?" Jiyu hid her face, looking away from Haechan making everyone laughed at the male.

"I'm her favorite, Haechan-ah" Jaemin walked over towards Jiyu and opened his arms, "Jiyu, do you want to hug uncle nana?" Jiyu looked up to her father and Jeno nodded his head, smiling warmly.

Jiyu smiled and ran towards Jaemin, hugging the man which made Jaemin pouted. "Aww, she's so tinyyyy" Jaemin picked her up, carrying her in his arm.
"Ommo, you had a new doll??" Jiyu nodded and showed her doll. "pretty" she muttered and Jaemin nodded, "yeah, she's pretty!"

On the other side, Haru was explaining how his toy works at Renjun and his wife. "This truck got ladder, look!" Renjun raised his eyebrows, "really? Oh, what is this button?" Haru pushed the button, "it's for the siren!" Renjun's wife giggled, "your truck is awesome, Haru-ya" Haru smiled and nodded proudly.

Renjun pulled his wife closer to him, smiling warmly. "Haru, soon you'll have a new friend" Renjun muttered which made everyone averted his attention to him. "a new friend?" Renjun hummed and caressed his wife's belly. "You want a new friend, right?" Haru nodded multiple times. "I want to play truck together!"

Haechan stared at the married couple in shocked. "Ryumi-ya, you..." Renjun's wife giggled and nodded, "yeah, I'm pregnant..." she muttered shyly which made the adults cheered.

"Oh my god, Renjun's gonna be a dad!" Jaemin faked a cry which made Jiyu stared at him in confusion.

"More kids!" Hani laughed and congrats the married couple.

"Renjun pull out game weak!" Haechan joked only to receive a smack from the Chinese male.

Ding Dong!~

The door swung opened and Jisung walked in with his fiancé. "Sorry for being late..." he apologized which Jeno replied with a smile, "no worries, better late than never" Jisung chuckled.

"Unnie, unnie!"

Ara looked down and saw Jiyu holding her leg, showing her Barbie doll. Ara smiled widely, "Hi Jiyu!" Ara handed a paperbag to the little girl, "here, your little gift" Jiyu turned to her mother, asking for her permission which Hani replied with a nodded.

"Are you buying her another doll again?" Ara giggled, "There's nothing wrong with that right?" she said turning to Jiyu who was unboxing her new dolls with her brother.

Hani chuckled, "Thank you for coming by the way- Oh can you help me by serving the foods" Ara immediately nodded, "sure, sure!" Ara handed her handbag to Jisung, asking him to hold it for her before going to the kitchen with Hani. Seeing this, Ryumi immediately got up from her seat, "I will go help Hani and Ara at the kitchen" she muttered to Renjun and headed towards the kitchen, leaving all the men in the living room.

Haechan gave a quick glance towards the girls who were at the kitchen before sitting closer towards Jisung, "Jisung-ah, have you thinking about when you gonna held the wedding day?" the youngest raised his eyebrows before chuckling.

"Oh- about that... We already discussed it with both families and we agreed to held the wedding day by next year" Jisung replied, smiling shyly remembering that he and Ara are almost reach the next level.

Jaemin rolled his eyes, "you keep minding other's business about their partner, what about you? Still can't pull any girl with that look?" Haechan gasped dramatically as others laughed at Jaemin's savage words.

"Hey! A lot of girls attract to me okay? It's just none of them fit the criteria I want" Haechan crossed his arms over his chest and huffed, "Same goes to you, Na Jaemin. Still single even with your great skills in flirting?"

Jaemin judged Haechan by looking at him from head to toe.
"I do have someone already! I just still trying to collect my courage to ask her out"

Jeno shook his head, "c'mon enough, you guys fought like 5 years old kids"

"Foods are ready!"
Hani shouted from the dining room, stealing everyone's attention. "Finally!!" Haechan got up and ran towards the dining room. Renjun huffed, "I swear he only came here to eat..."

"